Quick 3 round mock

bealeb319

Disclaimer -I am going to keep this with the popular giants trade. I am also going to package our 4th rounder with our first third to move back up to the tail end of the second. Most fans probably won't this draft.

R1 p6- greedy Williams - we have a big time need for a cb2 and there are other good players available obviously, I think this kid has gamechanging ability would fill a hole and bring some more chemistry to an already fun defense.

R1 p17- Noah fant- many will disagree but I think fant is the best weapon in the draft. We don't have a major need at te but the talent is there to justify the pick and if Mosley and Adams can be Ray Lewis and ed reed than I can pretend Darnold and fant are brees and Graham.

R2 p37 - jachi polite- decent pass rush prospect who has had a big tumble in the draft process maybe he falls to the third round I don't want to take a chance as I believe he can fill a hole and be an immediate starter even if he may not be the elite prospect we had hoped for.

R2 p57 - elington Jenkins - we have a big need at center so we build further on our Trade with the Colts last year to move up and grab this guy before someone else snags him. I don't know that Jenkins would be an immediate starter on any other team but he might be for us.

R3 p93 - Riley ridley - not quite the prospect his brother Was but I am willing to take a chance that we can get some value out of him and hopefully give Darnold another weapon.

R6 and r7 whoever the best available offensive line prospects are (I don't know the players this far down the draft sorry I tried)

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, kwortman1 said:

We have no second rounder. The Colts own that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the assumption is we get the Giants 2nd rounder in a move down. So they would give us both 1st round picks and their second. That's a lot and probably will not happen. 

This is one of the best simulator mocks I have gotten in a while from fanspeak- what dreams are made of. 

Rd. 1: Nick Bosa- Edge

Rd. 3: Greg Little- OT

Rd. 3: Michael Deiter- OG/OT

Rd. 4: Amani Oruwariye- CB

Rd. 6: Benny Snell- RB

Rd. 7: Demarcus Christmas- DT

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, PepPep said:

This is one of the best simulator mocks I have gotten in a while from fanspeak- what dreams are made of. 

Rd. 1: Nick Bosa- Edge

Rd. 3: Greg Little- OT

Rd. 3: Michael Deiter- OG/OT

Rd. 4: Amani Oruwariye- CB

Rd. 6: Benny Snell- RB

Rd. 7: Demarcus Christmas- DT

This is far more likely than any trade scenario

I guess I would file this under do not like.  I'm sure plenty of people would, but these are not guys I am looking at. Polite in the 2nd?  Didn't he implode?  Plus, isn't he basically limited to 3-4OLB?  With Williams  they may be transitioning to 4-3, and he wouldn't help versatility.    I also don't like Greedy Williams.  I'd be happy to have Fant, but if Greedy Williams goes at 6 and we traded out, then at least 1 QB is off the board, I am pretty sure there will be someone there I'd prefer. I'd be happy to have the C, and I guess Ridley is a solid if uninspiring value. 

19 hours ago, peebag said:

This is far more likely than any trade scenario

5 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Minus Little lasting till the 3rd round. 

4 hours ago, maury77 said:

Amani lasting to round 4 is an even bigger pipe dream. 

To me, this would be a dream draft. I have no idea how I was able to pull it off on fanspeak, but these guys were all there when I picked.

I don't think ANY of them will be there except maybe Bosa. 

• Upvote 1