Best Hotdog

I need a break from the draft and was talking about this the other day. 

Me -  Sabrett boiled with onion sauce,  sauerkraut and spicy mustard. Second would be a Chicago dog

My wife - deep fried with chili and cheese sauce. I guess that’s a Jersey thing.   

Buddy from  Syracuse - Snappy Grillers with honey mustard 

@The Crusher can’t have a food thread without tagging you. 

• Upvote 1

Beef hot dog.  Brown mustard.  Sweet relish.  Sauerkraut.  Simple perfection.

Most overrated has got to be the Chicago Hot Dog.  Yellow mustard.  Neon green relish, not sure what kind of radiactive material the use to make it glow.  Tomatos, Pickle spear.  Celery salt.  The dog gets lost in all of the other krap you put on the roll.  Just have a salad on a bun instead.  The Chicago hot dog is worse than the deep dish sh!t they call pizza around here.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

You have a roller cooker?

Yes it was a gift Amazon $100 

https://www.amazon.com/Olde-Midway-Electric-Machine-900-Watt/dp/B01MS1L0H9/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=hot+dog+roller&qid=1555273718&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Its under his gazebo

No gazebo yet and the hot tub will be under the gazebo. 

49 minutes ago, Lith said:

Most overrated has got to be the Chicago Hot Dog.  Yellow mustard.  Neon green relish, not sure what kind of radiactive material the use to make it glow.  Tomatos, Pickle spear.  Ceery salt.  The dog gets lost in all of the other krap you put on the roll.  Just have a salad on a bun instead.  The Chicago hot dog is worse than the deep dish sh!t they call pizza around here.

I like both Chicago dogs and deep dish pizza lol

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We don't keep that thing in our kitchen I store it in my garage and use it for football parties and picnics. 

The perfect hot dog cooker they make smaller ones too. 

Oh ok. That makes more sense. Are you the one with the big truck that I seen pictures of at the games?

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I need a break from the draft and was talking about this the other day. 

Me -  Sabrett boiled with onion sauce,  sauerkraut and spicy mustard. Second would be a Chicago dog

My wife - deep fried with chili and cheese sauce. I guess that’s a Jersey thing.   

Buddy from  Syracuse - Snappy Grillers with honey mustard 

@The Crusher can’t have a food thread without tagging you. 

Not a huge hot dog fan . Give me a kielbasa smothered in sauerkraut On a toasted roll and I’m good. 

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

My thoughts are y'all bitches is gross.

Only in real life 

58 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Best brand hot dogs are good too. 

@The Crusher  no comments? Food Man 

Like I said, more of a Hamburg guy but kielbasa with Kraut or hot Italian sausage and peppers sandwich is my go to. 

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not a huge hot dog fan . Give me a kielbasa smothered in sauerkraut On a toasted roll and I’m good. 

Only in real life 

Like I said, more of a Hamburg guy but kielbasa with Kraut or hot Italian sausage and peppers sandwich is my go to. 

I definitely prefer real burgers or sausage. Italian sausage with peppers and onions or an Irish breakfast roll.

My wife is always trying to take me to Hot Grill to get a deep fried dog with chili and cheese spread or some shit. I’m not a fan of cheese spread or deep fried dogs. 

On 4/14/2019 at 3:45 PM, Lith said:

Most overrated has got to be the Chicago Hot Dog.  Yellow mustard.  Neon green relish, not sure what kind of radiactive material the use to make it glow.  Tomatos, Pickle spear.  Celery salt.  The dog gets lost in all of the other krap you put on the roll.  Just have a salad on a bun instead.  The Chicago hot dog is worse than the deep dish sh!t they call pizza around here.

Agree 100%. Chicago Pizza is a loaf of bread with sauce on it. Garbage. And the Dog is another overcompensation because of their inferiority complex. "Lets take a NY classic, throw more crap on it, and call it "Chicago Style". LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 4/14/2019 at 4:52 PM, joewilly12 said:

We don't keep that thing in our kitchen I store it in my garage and use it for football parties and picnics. 

The perfect hot dog cooker they make smaller ones too. 

Related image

The perfect hotdog cooker.

Cooked over the campfire in my back yard!

• Upvote 1