Frank Clark

choon328

Should have been a jet like 5 days ago. However with the recent rumors about Wilson not wanting to stay in Seattle, a Frank Clark trade is less likely now as they’ll have enough $$ to pay the sack machine :( 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Should have been a jet like 5 days ago. However with the recent rumors about Wilson not wanting to stay in Seattle, a Frank Clark trade is less likely now as they’ll have enough $$ to pay the sack machine :( 

Or the more likely way this plays out is they pay Wilson in a historic deal or they franchise him.  Don't see them trading him for being paid what he deserves as a top QB. 

37 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Seattle apparently has been working non stop the last few days to get a deal done for Wilson. I fully expect a deal done today that is going to be way more than what Seattle wants to pay, thus making Frank Clark primed and ready for a trade.

I can't see the Seahawks losing Wilson. He's not only their best player in franchise history but i think he has the highest win percentage at this point in his career. They will pay him whatever he wants.

8 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

I can't see the Seahawks losing Wilson. He's not only their best player in franchise history but i think he has the highest win percentage at this point in his career. They will pay him whatever he wants.

Off the top of my head I’d say Largent, Jones and Kennedy were better but if Wilson keeps playing at the level he is he will be. 

17 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Off the top of my head I’d say Largent, Jones and Kennedy were better but if Wilson keeps playing at the level he is he will be. 

Can't agree.  

QBtrumps everyone, especially when you have a SB win and no one else does.

31 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Those were all great players but cmon man, you think they swap Wilson for any one of them right now? I wouldn't.

10 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Only because he’s a QB. Is Wilson a first pallet HOFer? No

Wilson plays for another 6-8 at this rate and yes you couls argue he'd be a 1st ballet HoFer. What is he missing exactly? Maybe another SB and a few All-Pro selections? Besides that he hold's a bunch of records already and being a SB champion and losing another isn't too bad at the age of 30, either.

28 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s the best QB they had not the best player. 

You can make a case for Largent since he retired as the #1 Wr.  Winning, winning a SB, getting to another wine out IMO.

5 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

Wilson plays for another 6-8 at this rate and yes you couls argue he'd be a 1st ballet HoFer. What is he missing exactly? Maybe another SB and a few All-Pro selections? Besides that he hold's a bunch of records already and being a SB champion and losing another isn't too bad at the age of 30, either.

I already said if he keeps going he’ll be there best player ever but he currently isn’t. 

13 hours ago, Mac is a Tool said:

His wife should not have any damn impact on this team

I think people underestimate the "Johnson factor" with regard to signing players with histories.  Signing Enunwa can fly under the radar since he's already here and has stayed out of the news for 4+ years. Bringing in guys like Clark in this #MeToo age where social media runs the news cycle can create headaches for CJ and Woody in the crowds they run with...

15 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Quoting Joe Willy’s long ass post:

Her personal experience or what she thinks shouldn’t have anything to do with the Jets football team and people especially young athletes make mistakes. 

Young people making mistakes ? Beating up women ? This guy and all wife beaters should be banned from the league for life without the chance to ever play the game again.

You're right on one account she should have no say in the decision but hopefully the people that do make the decisions know better than to have thugs like this on the roster.

These players, due too their talent, have a great chance and privilege to play a game they love and make millions of dollars doing it, if they can't help themselves by beating up women and put all that at risk making dreadfully stupid decisions then they will continue to act this way and should be in jail not getting multi million dollar contracts .

There are so many moving pieces leading up to draft night. Seahawks with Wilson and Clark, Cardinals with Rosen and Murray, and i feel like the Giants and Redskins are scheming up a trade for a player or draft position.

Jets need to capitalize on Seattle most likely signing Wilson by trading for Clark. Best case if Mac can land Clark and trade back. I don't trust Bosa or Allen to be that much better than Sweat, Burns, or Oliver.

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Young people making mistakes ? Beating up women ? This guy and all wife beaters should be banned from the league for life without the chance to ever play the game again.

You're right on one account she should have no say in the decision but hopefully the people that do make the decisions know better than to have thugs like this on the roster.

These players, due too their talent, have a great chance and privilege to play a game they love and make millions of dollars doing it, if they can't help themselves by beating up women and put all that at risk making dreadfully stupid decisions then they will continue to act this way and should be in jail not getting multi million dollar contracts .

He was drunk and got into with his girlfriend who hit him, throw a remote at him and throw a lamp or something at him while he was trying to leave. 

Did he fuck up? Yes. Has he done it again? No 

So yes he made a mistake. If he did it more then once it be worthy of a ban. 

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

He was drunk and got into with his girlfriend who hit him, throw a remote at him and throw a lamp or something at him while he was trying to leave. 

Did he **** up? Yes. Has he done it again? No 

So yes he made a mistake. If he did it more then once it be worthy of a ban. 

This could very well be a one time incident but they usually aren't key point "trying to leave" well then just leave :) .

Putting this aside the NFL should still be heavier on the disciplinary action. So one time you lose a year, 2 times you go bye bye. That's the only way to stop some of this sh*t from happening in the first place. 

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This could very well be a one time incident but they usually aren't key point "trying to leave" well then just leave :) .

Putting this aside the NFL should still be heavier on the disciplinary action. So one time you lose a year, 2 times you go bye bye. That's the only way to stop some of this sh*t from happening in the first place. 

They need to start teaching kid in junior high, high school and college how to be a normal human instead of giving them everything and covering up their mistakes. 

A lot of the athletes come from fucked up backgrounds and have no clue what’s right and wrong. After they’re adults it’s obviously their fault but the sporting institution in whole needs to do better because a lot of parents aren’t. 

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They need to start teaching kid in junior high, high school and college how to be a normal human instead of giving them everything and covering up their mistakes. 

A lot of the athletes come from ****ed up backgrounds and have no clue what’s right and wrong. After they’re adults it’s obviously their fault but the sporting institution in whole needs to do better because a lot of parents aren’t. 

The greater number of malinials and younger that I encounter have no clue that there are consequences for their actions. Easy to blame others than to take responsibility. It seems to be the way in society today.

Ray Lewis freaking killed somebody & here we are contemplating a dude who got into with his girlfriend after she threw a remote & a lamp at him. 

Ive seen chicks lose their freaking minds & go full crazy on dudes. Yes, you can't hit a chick, but your talking about YOUNG testosterone confused pampered athletes, who have never been in these positions before...ever. 

Even Jesus forgives people. I read these threads & I imagine how many of you judges have driven while drunk. You all know who you are & personally, I believe you should all be hung by your balls & not be able to have a career again...ever.

32 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Ray Lewis freaking killed somebody & here we are contemplating a dude who got into with his girlfriend after she threw a remote & a lamp at him. 

Ive seen chicks lose their freaking minds & go full crazy on dudes. Yes, you can't hit a chick, but your talking about YOUNG testosterone confused pampered athletes, who have never been in these positions before...ever. 

Even Jesus forgives people. I read these threads & I imagine how many of you judges have driven while drunk. You all know who you are & personally, I believe you should all be hung by your balls & not be able to have a career again...ever.

Keep making excuses for dudes who hit women. Anybody who physically assaults a woman is a coward and anybody who thinks it's ok to do that is just as bad.

Your posts are ignorant and screaming, "I hit women". Maybe you should step back and think about what you're saying.

1 hour ago, Bocajetfan said:

The greater number of malinials and younger that I encounter have no clue that there are consequences for their actions. Easy to blame others than to take responsibility. It seems to be the way in society today.

Millennials is such a broad term. Millennials are people who were born between 1981 and 1999. So they can be anywhere from 20 to 38. That's a big difference in age and maturity. And not for nothing, I know a ton of baby boomers who are still just as immature as 18 year old kids today. It's never a good idea to lump one group of people together.

8 hours ago, choon328 said:

Keep making excuses for dudes who hit women. Anybody who physically assaults a woman is a coward and anybody who thinks it's ok to do that is just as bad.

Your posts are ignorant and screaming, "I hit women". Maybe you should step back and think about what you're saying.

Take a chill pill guy. Obviously you shouldn't hit women, but who are you to be judge & jury when it comes to punishment? Is there no redemption for sin? Wow, so reading my post you got out of it that I hit women? Who's the ignorant one here?

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Take a chill pill guy. Obviously you shouldn't hit women, but who are you to be judge & jury when it comes to punishment? Is there no redemption for sin? Wow, so reading my post you got out of it that I hit women? Who's the ignorant one here?

Once a wife beater always a wife beater. The only one who can give redemption is God, not me or you.

You keep making excuses for people who hit women so it's a logical conclusion.

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

Once a wife beater always a wife beater. The only one who can give redemption is God, not me or you.

You keep making excuses for people who hit women so it's a logical conclusion.

Did he hit her or slam her on the bed and against the wall after she throw stuff at him and bit him? 

Also he had one incident how does that make him a wife beater? 

12 hours ago, New York Mick said:

A lot of the athletes come from ****ed up backgrounds and have no clue what’s right and wrong. After they’re adults it’s obviously their fault but the sporting institution in whole needs to do better because a lot of parents aren’t. 

Truth!  Cant hide the problems by covering them up!

On 4/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, MindOverMatter said:

This is the off season to finally land that stud pass rusher the Jets been missing since Abraham. Whether it's staying @ 3 and taking the best one, trading down and grabbing one later, or trading for one like Clark. They absolutely cannot f*ck this up, Mac has had easy choices up until now,(Leo, Adams, Darnold) but this year trading down seems like the obvious choice and i'm still uneasy about it.

Clark is nowhere near Abe as a PR.  Abe was elite in that category

Archived