Frank Clark

choon328

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

I'm honestly not sure on that one. The only thing I can come up with is that he was already a part of the organization, so they were able to investigate the incident more fully (or at least felt less guilty about moving on from it). 

Clark's is the bad kind. Obviously you can get arrested in Sandusky for being black at Cedar Point, but he hit that girl, and not just once, either. He's a trash person but you're talking to guys who wanted to sign Hunt so.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Clark's is the bad kind. Obviously you can get arrested in Sandusky for being black at Cedar Point, but he hit that girl, and not just once, either. He's a trash person but you're talking to guys who wanted to sign Hunt so.

I honestly agree with anything regarding domestic violence and being bad. 

But in this business, and watching a team that has not been to a super bowl since 69.... would you really hate them if they signed a guy like Hunt, Tryreek Hill. 

I am not all for signing people like that for the locker room but hopefully you fill the locker room with people like Mosley, Adams, Mcclendon some vocal leaders who can tune that out. 

2 years ago when it was eagles patriots in the Superbowl, 5 players had dv past between the 2 teams. Last year I think the Rams had 2 players. 

4 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

I honestly agree with anything regarding domestic violence and being bad. 

But in this business, and watching a team that has not been to a super bowl since 69.... would you really hate them if they signed a guy like Hunt, Tryreek Hill. 

I am not all for signing people like that for the locker room but hopefully you fill the locker room with people like Mosley, Adams, Mcclendon some vocal leaders who can tune that out. 

2 years ago when it was eagles patriots in the Superbowl, 5 players had dv past between the 2 teams. Last year I think the Rams had 2 players. 

Why does winning matter? I mean sure, more wins means better shot at playoffs and more games. It doesn't mean anything. Not to my life anyway. I care about nothing but winning as far as it goes but it doesn't go that far.

12 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Why does winning matter? I mean sure, more wins means better shot at playoffs and more games. It doesn't mean anything. Not to my life anyway. I care about nothing but winning as far as it goes but it doesn't go that far.

I mean not just in football but if you put 53 men in a room you are bound to people with dv history. Weather they did it in public is a different story. So I am sure there are at least 5 players who you might root for currently who has a dv history. 

Not really sure how to answer why winning matters. For some reason when I turn the tv and watch the game or go to the game I want to win. When we lose I am upset.

Therefor in this business I am okay with bringing a guy with a history as long as you do some due diligence on the person. 

10 minutes ago, Rsherman28 said:

I mean not just in football but if you put 53 men in a room you are bound to people with dv history. Weather they did it in public is a different story. So I am sure there are at least 5 players who you might root for currently who has a dv history. 

Not really sure how to answer why winning matters. For some reason when I turn the tv and watch the game or go to the game I want to win. When we lose I am upset.

Therefor in this business I am okay with bringing a guy with a history as long as you do some due diligence on the person. 

'Due diligence' is for pussies. If you can't admit that the absolutely nothing whatsoever you get out of the Jets winning games means more to you than a person you never met getting the sh*t kicked out of her, or the converse, then I'm not going to pretend we're having an honest conversation here.

1 hour ago, Rsherman28 said:

Say we extend him he will earn enough guranetted money for him to basically be locked in for the 

Cap hit for 2019 : 11 mil

Cap Hit for 2020 : 18 to 20?

Cap Hit for 2021 :18 to 20?

Truamanie Johnson cap hits before we can cut him

19 : 12

20 : 15

21 : 17

That's about 30 to 37 million tied into just 2 players. Draft Bosa or Allen and move on 

Next year they'll have around $75 million in cap space again. Then they only have about 10 players with guaranteed money after the 2020 season. They have so much money they won't know what to do with it. Clark can easily be signed long term with no problems. The only time the Jets have to be careful is after the 2021 season. That's when Darnold is first eligible to get a new contract and that probably won't take place till after the 2022 season. 

Now is the time they need to invest big in other positions before they have pay Darnold.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

If he's available for next years 2nd and we don't do it, that would be a colossal mistake

wouldn’t next years 2 equal this years 3 tho? pairing clark with one of the top pass rushers in the draft would be amazing... clark is going to get an 80-100M deal too though so maybe they should think about flipping leo for a pick to trade now

9 minutes ago, cant wait said:

wouldn’t next years 2 equal this years 3 tho? pairing clark with one of the top pass rushers in the draft would be amazing... clark is going to get an 80-100M deal too though so maybe they should think about flipping leo for a pick to trade now

Or just offer Leo, Jenkins and a 3rd to Seattle for Clark

8 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

This Debate is such a waste of time . If our gm Was John dorsey I would understand it. 

But everyone know Macc and his wife are not touching this dude .

She wasn’t beat unconscious  like some are saying but still not good 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2014/11/17/frank-clark-michigan-football/19157491/

Only difference between Clark and Darron Lee in that area is Leo was around to hold Lee back

14 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

This Debate is such a waste of time . If our gm Was John dorsey I would understand it. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2014/11/17/frank-clark-michigan-football/19157491/

Don't post stuff you haven't read because you look like a huge idiot when it says exactly the opposite of what you claim it says.

Screenshot_20190417-153312_Chrome.jpg

34 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Don't post stuff you haven't read because you look like a huge idiot when it says exactly the opposite of what you claim it says.

Screenshot_20190417-153312_Chrome.jpg

I was just going off what the cops said when they got there . My bad My comment which didn’t address triggered you . 

15 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Obviously he was practicing his QB sack moves are her. 

21 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

If he's available for next years 2nd and we don't do it, that would be a colossal mistake

They want a second rounder this year, which would be a first rounder next year.  You don't get I will gladly pay you next year - for Clark today.   Seattle wants to help their team in 2019 to compete.

9 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I couldn’t root for my team if they signed a guy like this or Hunt, period. I don’t care how much he helps you win

It's bread and circuses. Sport and this notion that it matters literally exist specifically for the purpose of distracting people from things that actually matter. The fact that so many people always try to apply some kind of balancing test in these situations is as infuriating as it is unsurprising.

4 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I couldn’t root for my team if they signed a guy like this or Hunt, period. I don’t care how much he helps you win

Them u should stop rooting for the jets ASAP cause Quincy Enunwa has his own DV situation .

Archived