ABC’s ROBIN ROBERTS hosting NFL DRAFT! WTF?!

Good Morning America” co-host Robin Roberts will emcee the opening night of the 2019 NFL Draft on April 25, as the annual three-day event makes its move from ESPN to ABC, the network announced Monday.

As part of her emcee role, Roberts will highlight the prospects selected by NFL teams and conduct interviews from an ABC set in Nashville, Tennessee, where this year’s draft will take place. She will be joined on a different set by ESPN host Rece Davis and the “College Gameday” crew.

• Upvote 1

It's all about the draft moving up in the public's eye, going from something just superfans care about to something for a general audience.  Hence, a general interest host for the show on one of the Big Four networks.  Now, if they kept it on ESPN and brought Robin Robert over to host it, then yes that would be odd.

I miss the sh*t out of Mike Mayock.

i always enjoyed Gruden but I hate him for stealing my fave draft guru. Mayock was the anti-Kiper- put the time in to learn how to scout, had connections, was intellectual and a badass. 

Cant wait for Oakland to fall apart and Mike to get back to the booth where he’s meant to be.

who is going to replace him- Bucky brooks has the chops but no charisma. No decisiveness. 

Danie jeremiahs heart’s in it but everyone pales in comparison to double M.

• Upvote 4

This is why trading back has two positive outcomes. If the Jets dont trade back I only have to watch an hour of this trash before switching to the Jetnation thread. If they do trade back I will follow the thread until the picks are close. Sad considering there were about 15 years there where I didnt miss a minute of it all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

Who cares? They turned it into a sh*tshow anyway. I liked it better on a Saturday afternoon with a bunch of wild ass fans going crazy after each pick. Pretty soon there will be a Red Carpet and the #1 question asked will be "Who are you wearing?".

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1