Wk 13 @ Bengals

Wk 14 vs. Phins

Wk 15 @ Ravens Thursday Night

Wk 16 vs. Steelers

Wk 17 @ Bills

Here’s the 2019 Jets regular season schedule

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
APR 17, 2019 | 11:48 AM 

The Adam Gase era kicks off at home against the Bills. Here’s the full 2019 Jets schedule:

Week 1- vs. Bills

ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2- Monday Night Football vs Browns

Week 3- at Patriots

Week 4 - Bye

Week 5 - at Eagles

Week 6- vs. Cowboys

Week 7- Monday Night Football vs. Patriots

Week 8- at Jaguars

Week 9 - at Dolphins

Week 10 - vs. Giants

Week 11- at Washington

Week 12 - vs. Raiders

Week 13 - at Bengals

Week 14- vs. Dolphins

Week 15- Thursday night football at Ravens

ADVERTISEMENT

Week 16- vs. Steelers

Week 17- at Bills

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

So the Jets now have 3 MNF games???   Browns, Steelers and Patriots?  That doesn't seem right.

The Steelers one was from that fake Twitter feed.  Count that out.  No idea if the others are true.

The bad thing is that now we have to play both Pats game in Foxborough because BB complained to the league that QBs over age 40 who play their home games in Massachusetts shouldn't have to travel as much.  Of course Goodell agreed immediately.  That sucks.

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Wk 1 v. Bills

Wk 2 MNF vs. Browns

Wk 3 @ Pats

Wk 4 Bye

Wk 5 @ Eagles

Wk 6 vs. Cowboys

Wk 7 MNF v. Pats

Wk 8 @ Jags

Wk 9 @ Fins

Wk 10 vs. Giants

Wk 11 @ Skins

Wk 12 vs. Raiders

Wk 13 @ Bengals

Wk 14 vs. Phins

Wk 15 @ Ravens Thursday Night

Wk 16 vs. Steelers

Wk 17 @ Bills

I merged this just because until it is official we play it cautious. Some nut here would yell at me for booking travel too soon if any of this isn't accurate.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Maxman said:

I merged this just because until it is official we play it cautious. Some nut here would yell at me for booking travel too soon if any of this isn't accurate.  :)

Stealing all my likes and rep away from me....I see how you be ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

week 4 bye? wtf

At least it's between two travel games which is helpful.

Things I don't like but aren't really big deals:

- Home game vs. Giants always seems like a waste.

- Week 17 at BUF.  Just has a bad vibe to it from the Rex years.

Things I do like:

- playing Browns early before Kareem Hunt is active

- playing Pats at home on MNF

- playing Raiders at home (we had that 3-year stretch where we had to fly there all 3 years)

- playing Steelers at home (fans would be rough on Bell playing there)

Looks like we play in Boston in a short week, and the Pats come to us off a TNF mini-bye. Excellent news......(if rumours are accurate).

Also that schedule is a killer for me, hoping to get family holiday to NYC again but be either Week 8 or Week 9!!! Either side of it is two games I was hoping to catch, bloomin' typical! 

6 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I'm telling you, this schedule is soft and the Jets don't travel west at all. This has 10-6 and a wildcard birth written all over it. If Brady and the Pats slip, we are taking the division.

problem is Pats, Eagles and Cowboys are all early.  need to come out 3-3 or better after week 7 then we should be fine.  but start 1-5 or 0-6 and we are in big trouble!

1 minute ago, Legend Killa7 said:

problem is Pats, Eagles and Cowboys are all early.  need to come out 3-3 or better after week 7 then we should be fine.  but start 1-5 or 0-6 and we are in big trouble!

3-3 would be the floor as far as I'm concerned. The Pats will be dogs against but we will be favorites against the Cowboys at home and maybe slight dogs against the Eagles on the road.

• WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

week 4 bye? wtf

That's actually not horrible.  Bill Parcells used to describe an early season bye as beneficial based on the fact that players start camp in July and are essentially going full throttle (practicing and learning) through August and into the season.  A Week 4 Bye would be at the start of October and after almost 3 full months of football for the players.  It's also an opportunity for some important, early adjustments by the coaching staff based on how the first 3 games have gone.  An opportunity to right the ship essentially.

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

3-3 would be the floor as far as I'm concerned. The Pats will be dogs against but we will be favorites against the Cowboys at home and maybe slight dogs against the Eagles on the road.

Cowboys are a half-decent team but if we are serious about making playoffs you'd be wanting to beat them.