NFL Schedule Released Tomorrow April 17th

On 4/16/2019 at 8:18 AM, section314 said:

Be careful what you wish for.? Kidding....entering my 40th year of having tix. Hoping the Cincy game is earlier. We do one road game each year and that is this years target. Maybe Ravens too.

Same here. Cincy is two hours away for me. As long as its not after thanksgiving I have every intention of attending. 

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I wanted the Steelers early. I like it for the most part. MNF against the Pats is gonnna be crazy!!!

Could that finally be the transition game....the "Pig is Ripe for the Slaughter" game?  The game where the NFL puts on display the changing of the guard from the old QBs to the future stars of the game???

Nah...we lose by two TDs. lol

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Here’s the 2019 Jets regular season schedule

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
APR 17, 2019 | 11:48 AM 

The Adam Gase era kicks off at home against the Bills. Here’s the full 2019 Jets schedule:

Week 1- vs. Bills

ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2- Monday Night Football vs Browns

Week 3- at Patriots

Week 4 - Bye

Week 5 - at Eagles

Week 6- vs. Cowboys

Week 7- Monday Night Football vs. Patriots

Week 8- at Jaguars

Week 9 - at Dolphins

Week 10 - vs. Giants

Week 11- at Washington

Week 12 - vs. Raiders

Week 13 - at Bengals

Week 14- vs. Dolphins

Week 15- Thursday night football at Ravens

ADVERTISEMENT

Week 16- vs. Steelers

Week 17- at Bills

Saw a browns leak that had jets browns week 1 MNF. Can't wait to see the official scheduled. However, I would much rather open up with the Bills

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, morny said:

Cowboys are a half-decent team but if we are serious about making playoffs you'd be wanting to beat them. 

IMO the Jets have a better QB/RB combo. Their OL is solid - although they were not as great last year due to injuries and who knows how they'll come back. Their D is really good and Tank Lawrence is a problem. It's a toss-up game but I think the Jets will be favored.

Wk 1 v. Bills - W

Wk 2 MNF vs. Browns - W

Wk 3 @ Pats - L

Wk 4 Bye

Wk 5 @ Eagles - L

Wk 6 vs. Cowboys - W

Wk 7 MNF v. Pats - W

Wk 8 @ Jags - L

Wk 9 @ Phins - W

Wk 10 vs. Giants - W

Wk 11 @ Skins - W

Wk 12 vs. Raiders - W

Wk 13 @ Bengals - L

Wk 14 vs. Phins - W

Wk 15 @ Ravens Thursday Night - W

Wk 16 vs. Steelers - W

Wk 17 @ Bills - W

12-4

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Wk 1 v. Bills - W

Wk 2 MNF vs. Browns - W

Wk 3 @ Pats - L

Wk 4 Bye

Wk 5 @ Eagles - L

Wk 6 vs. Cowboys - W

Wk 7 MNF v. Pats - W

Wk 8 @ Jags - L

Wk 9 @ Phins - W

Wk 10 vs. Giants - W

Wk 11 @ Skins - W

Wk 12 vs. Raiders - W

Wk 13 @ Bengals - L

Wk 14 vs. Phins - W

Wk 15 @ Ravens Thursday Night - W

Wk 16 vs. Steelers - W

Wk 17 @ Bills - W

12-4

LOL

• Haha 1

Hate the beginning of this schedule so much...especially the Bye week so early.

Luckily we have a nice stretch midseason with seemingly winnable games...but if we’re 1-6 by that point (not saying we’re def gonna be, just that if we are) we might be dejected enough to pack it in by then.

Gotta be around .500 by the Jacksonville game.

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Hate the beginning of this schedule so much...especially the Bye week so early.

Luckily we have a nice stretch midseason with seemingly winnable games...but if we’re 1-6 by that point (not saying we’re def gonna be, just that if we are) we might be dejected enough to pack it in by then.

Gotta be around .500 by the Jacksonville game.

got to win at home.  those night games vs. browns and NE - that's got to be home field advantage.  also vs. cowboys.  win those early home games, we're fine.

- Jets go to Foxboro after playing MNG in Cle (short week, back-to-back road games)

- pats* come to MetLife after playing TNF at home (mini-bye, no travel for them the week prior to playing us)

Otherwise, schedule doesn't look too bad. Would have liked to get the pats @ home week 3 or the Giants a little earlier in the year, but it is what it is.

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

- Jets go to Foxboro after playing MNG in Cle (short week, back-to-back road games)

- pats* come to MetLife after playing TNF at home (mini-bye, no travel for them the week prior to playing us)

Otherwise, schedule doesn't look too bad. Would have liked to get the pats @ home week 3 or the Giants a little earlier in the year, but it is what it is.

Wrong.  Home game vs. Cleveland.

27 minutes ago, Mac is a Tool said:

My lord were gonna get raped

Easiest travel schedule I can remember for a team in a long time.  You can throw a rock to Boston and Philadelphia from MetLife stadium....and those are the only two trips the Jets have in the first 7 weeks of the schedule.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bruce Harper said:

Not a lot to complain about here.  But I guess we will anyway.

2 home games to start the season.  a bye after NE to prepare for phily, dallas and then NE again.  not bad.  don't have to play the patriots at the end of the season on the road finally.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

got to win at home.  those night games vs. browns and NE - that's got to be home field advantage.  also vs. cowboys.  win those early home games, we're fine.

The cowboys game will be big for early in the year. Tough but winnable game. 

The browns...thats going to be tough with our corner situation. I don’t see a win there but who knows, neither roster is finalized let alone practiced yet lol.

Both New England games are advantageous to New England with us coming off of short weeks and them long weeks. So I have little faith on those games.

Games that will make or break us if we otherwise win “the games we’re supposed to”

Cowboys, Jags, Ravens, Steelers. Win those games + the ones we’re “supposed to” and we have a real shot at division. Split with those 4 and win against Miami 2x, Buffalo 2x, Skins, VaGiants, Bengals, Raiders and we should have enough for a wild card.

But as we know...there are no gimmes in the NFL, especially for the jets. I’m sure every team that sees (Opponent: NYJ)is thinking “win for us.”