NFL Schedule Released Tomorrow April 17th

https://nypost.com/2019/04/17/2019-jets-schedule-complete-regular-season-slate/

Sports

2019 Jets schedule: Complete regular-season slate

April 17, 2019 | 12:13pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
Sam Darnold
Sam Darnold Corey Sipkin

The Adam Gase era with the Jets will get underway against the Bills at MetLife Stadium on Sept. 8.

Odell Beckham Jr. returns to the area the following week, when the Browns come to MetLife for a “Monday Night Football” matchup. The Jets then head to New England for their first matchup with the Patriots. The rematch will be a Monday night affair in Week 7.

The Giants also land on the schedule this year, as the two New Jersey teams meet in Week 10. The game at MetLife Stadium will be considered a home game for the Jets.

Le’Veon Bell’s chance to go up against his former Steelers teammates will come in Week 16 at home. The star running back famously held out all of last season with Pittsburgh before signing a four-year, $52 million deal with the Jets in free agency.

Here is the entire schedule:

Week 1: vs. Buffalo Bills, Sept. 8, 1 p.m.

Week 2: vs. Cleveland Browns (Monday night), Sept. 16, 8:15 p.m.

Week 3: at New England Patriots, Sept. 22, 1 p.m.

e0dd2acd3574679864cd76965aa5dce2.png
Advertisement

Week 4: Bye

Week 5: at Philadelphia Eagles, Oct. 6, 1 p.m.

Week 6: vs. Dallas Cowboys, Oct. 13, 4:25 p.m.

Week 7: vs New England Patriots (Monday night), Oct. 21, 8:15 p.m.

Sign up for the Starting Lineup newsletter and submit your NFL draft questions. We’ll answer our favorites weekly until the draft.

Week 8: at Jacksonville Jaguars, Oct. 27, 1 p.m.

Week 9: at Miami Dolphins, Nov. 3, 1 p.m.

Week 10: vs. New York Giants, Nov. 10, 1 p.m.

Week 11: at Washington Redskins, Nov. 17, 1 p.m.

Week 12: vs. Oakland Raiders, Nov. 24, 1 p.m.

Week 13: at Cincinnati Bengals, Dec. 1, 1 p.m.

Week 14: vs. Miami Dolphins, Dec. 8, 1 p.m.

Week 15: at Baltimore Ravens (Thursday night), Dec. 12, 8:20 p.m.

Week 16: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Dec. 22, 1 p.m.

Week 17: at Buffalo Bills, Dec 29, 1p.m.

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Jets are here in Florida in back to back weeks.  Jacksonville and Miami are a long way from each other.  

But I wonder if the team will decide to stay in Florida after the Jags game to get ready for the Phins?

Not a long enough flight to justify staying in FL.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

So I’m thinking we better beat Buffalo week one. If not, things could spiral out of control. The next five games aren’t easy.

Escape those at 3-3: then we could go on a roll...

Buffalo upgraded their OL in the offseason and their defense was actually good last year

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Buffalo upgraded their OL in the offseason and their defense was actually good last year

Oh I hear you. Unlike good old @joewilly12, I don’t look at any team we play as a guaranteed win.

Buffalo fans have as much reason as us to be optimistic (or pessimistic) about the ‘19 season as we do. 

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

So I’m thinking we better beat Buffalo week one. If not, things could spiral out of control. The next five games aren’t easy.

Escape those at 3-3: then we could go on a roll...

I agree but who the hell knows anymore. The first half of the year can look completely different by the playoffs. So many teams start off hot and then implode etc. 

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I agree but who the hell knows anymore. The first half of the year can look completely different by the playoffs. So many teams start off hot and then implode etc. 

Yeah,that’s true, but if we can’t talk about “getting on a roll” in April, when do we get the chance .... ?

6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The offseason is for fantasizing and the season is for reality. I just hope 2019 isn’t a total disaster. 

You sound a lot like me. Unlike a lot of guys here, I think this season is either going to be shockingly good, or a complete disaster.

The CS is either going to be the second coming, or a implosion. There are a lot of big egos on this staff.

The QB is either going to prove he’s what we hope he is, or not. If he doesn’t, nothing else really matters.

Bell is going to pick up where he left off in ‘17 or we’re in big trouble.

Greg Williams will have a nice complement of talent to work with. I think we all like his bluster, but if you look at his defenses the last few years,they haven’t set the league on fire.

Buckle up. It isn’t going to be boring.

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You sound a lot like me. Unlike a lot of guys here, I think this season is either going to be shockingly good, or a complete disaster.

The CS is either going to be the second coming, or a implosion. There are a lot of big egos on this staff.

The QB is either going to prove he’s what we hope he is, or not. If he doesn’t, nothing else really matters.

Bell is going to pick up where he left off in ‘17 or we’re in big trouble.

Greg Williams will have a nice complement of talent to work with. I think we all like his bluster, but if you look at his defenses the last few years,they haven’t set the league on fire.

Buckle up. It isn’t going to be boring.

Realistically, it should be 7-9 to 9-7 season. I agree it’ll be complete disaster ot playoff push though. It’s never what it “should” be. 2010 was the last season for that.