Tom Shane vs Gastineau Lives are going to fight

Maxman

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I must have missed this posts. I will say I saw Rutgers fight in the Golden Gloves years ago and nobody here should really think about messing with him. 

That said the winner of Gastineau Live \ Tom Shane has to fight him.

I'll thumb-wrestle him with one arm tied behind my back.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I must have missed this posts. I will say I saw Rutgers fight in the Golden Gloves years ago and nobody here should really think about messing with him. 

That said the winner of Gastineau Live \ Tom Shane has to fight him.

Golden gloves or golden globes? Is it the one where they wear the head gear? If he’s so badass, why does he need to tell everyone about it all the time?

29 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Golden gloves or golden globes? Is it the one where they wear the head gear? If he’s so badass, why does he need to tell everyone about it all the time?

He won a golden globe. The category was the person most likely to beat the winner of Tom Shane \ Gastineau lives silly.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m going to let @joewilly12 drop the $11.99 for the PPV and let him find out for himself, assuming he’s not barred from using the rec room tv that night. 

Joe willy would totally beat you in a fight but I have to say this was really good.

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

"In this corner we have Angelo standing between 5'10 and 6'4 and weighing between 170 and 270 pounds, donning black and gold!"

So you're saying Gastineau Lives hasn't made up his mind yet which ringer he's going to send in against Shane?

Archived