Hate the Cheetos thread

JetsMetsDevilsPA

How about we get a hate the cheetos thread started... I was trolling a few other teams forums to see their reaction to our uniforms and as I looked at those threads in the "Jets Suck thread" I felt the hate inside me growing stronger and I started turning to the dark side.  What a bunch of douche nozzles!

11.23.16-Emperor-Palpatine-Dark-Side-Dog-Memes-a.jpg

14 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The Browns are getting updated jersey's this year as well. I'll make sure to update my avatar when it happens. B)

I'm sure you will.

They'll still be shlt brown and hideous.

One of the Pats sites has a Jets thread that gets to be like 400 pages long every year. To me I'm embarrassed for them for caring that much about another team that they spend that much energy on talking sh*t about the Jets with each other. It's so weird. No offense but this thread is a terrible idea.

5 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Just focusing on those colors...they’re hideous.  Orange is a gawd awful color to have anywhere on a uniform or any clothing!  ??

I disagree and yet I dont. Orange has been a staple on uniforms for 100 years. I like the Browns helmet. Yet it is the color of prison attire. 

I like the Browns helmet, Astros 70s, Bengals- both helmets, not current uni.

Denver  in 80s.

It's also a New York staple second color obviously 

42 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I disagree and yet I dont. Orange has been a staple on uniforms for 100 years. I like the Browns helmet. Yet it is the color of prison attire. 

I like the Browns helmet, Astros 70s, Bengals- both helmets, not current uni.

Denver  in 80s.

It' also a New York staple second color obviously 

But, I look horrible in that crap brown....orange too!  ?

Green is fine tho.  

55 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Cheetos. It's a love hate thing.

Tasty junk food, yet entirely unhealthy.

And your teeth and fingers get all orange.

It's  like the dry version of BBQ. Can't eat it on a first date. Or other adults find it childish, like having Cap'n crunch  in your kitchen. Cheetos.

Oh wtf, who let you back here 

Archived