In today's sickening news: Kraft videos to be released to press

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I’m just upset that my personal entertainment is being compromised 

Dont fret porkchop, you can still go to rub and tugs while simultaneously  being outraged at Krafts behavior. Nobody expects any different 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I am of two minds on this. First prostitution should be legal and regulated which would actually help find and go after the child prostitution, forced prostitution cases (just in my opinion) so I have no problem in reality with what he did. In the overall scheme of bad things Kraft likely does on a regular basis this is likely near to or bottom of the list. But it's Kraft who I enjoy seeing being taken down many steps.

This is basically how I feel

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I sports-hate the Patriots but this is absolutely absurd.  They’re “obligated” to release the tape?   What about al the other people who got busted.  Are they going to have their tape released too?   Also I heard that there were some legit massages going on too (including a teenaged girl).   Shouldn’t the police be busted for illegally filming her?!  (Apparently there is a lawsuit)  

Meanwhile it seems increasingly likely that the human trafficking ring story was just a complete fabrication (haven’t heard anything about it since).  So exactly WTF is going on here?   Could it somehow be related to Kraft being buddies with Trump and some powerful person wants revenge?   Could it be related to Dershowitz being taken to trial for pedo accusations?  Maybe Jeffrey Epstein “Lolita Express” related?

Whatever the case, this story stinks to high heaven. 

No, because nobody else cares except maybe their about-to-be ex.  

I have about as much interest watching this as I do watching the footage of Alex Smith getting his leg snapped like a twig.. 

I mean if they're compelled to do something just release a still photo of him in the "spa" with nothing but a towel on and a maniacal grin on his face..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pac said:

I have about as much interest watching this as I do watching the footage of Alex Smith getting his leg snapped like a twig.. 

I mean if they're compelled to do something just release a still photo of him in the "spa" with nothing but a towel on and a maniacal grin on his face..

You don’t want to watch some poor Asian slave tugging on his old shriveled up sausage in grey shrubs?

They arent releasing anything. No tapes  exist. No one is going to see anything.

(((Meanwhile it seems increasingly likely that the human trafficking ring story was just a complete fabrication (haven’t heard anything about it since).  So exactly WTF is going on here? ))))

fabrication = lie= fake. Get it?  

the ENTIRE  story Is fiction. No billionaire  went to any strip mall at any point in time.

it's the nfl's version  of Hollywood gossip. 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I think hes a flat earther, everything is some kind of conspiracy 

Not everything. Just obvious  entertainment  media crap  like this.

No billionaire  went to any strip mall. It's complete  fiction. There is no tape. You'll never see one. It's a story. 

Just like Geno Smith never got punched over a gambling debt or girl or what ever it was. 

• Thumb Down 3

7 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

No billionaire  went to any strip mall. It's complete  fiction. There is no tape. You'll never see one. It's a story. 

Just like Geno Smith never got punched over a gambling debt or girl or what ever it was. 

Oh

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Guess I’ve been surrounded by proud, moral, upright men with the utmost respect for women, but most of all, themselves.  

My father would have voiced his disdain for another man who stooped so low.  

Not a male or female opinion, but one from any decent and moral individual. 

Then call me immoral, because I'd totally get one of those classy Nevada call-girls if I had the dough.

Oh, and leave it to the [blank] party to always do [blank] and make our country so [blank]. @The Crusher

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

I’m still trying to find out what he apologized for, after saying he did nothing wrong 

"I'm sorry for not setting a good example for all our fans and not finding a more discreet, classier joint. You can turn in your Bob Kraft memorabilia at Gillette Stadium for a full refund, or an item of equal or lesser value memorializing one of our many, currently non-scumbag players or coaches. *stifled laughter*"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm aware of that.  It was "guilt by association".  Ridiculous. 

More like "guilt by being someone who we already know who jumped on the first young, hot thing before his poor wife was even in the ground... oh and that weird video he did with that supermodel which looked totally creepy and gross, so yeah, it's not a long stretch that Bob is a totally gross scumbag who does totally gross and scumbag things".

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

What other things never happened

You believe everything major media tells you. Most everything involving players outside the field is tabloid fiction. The digital  age is one big mirage.

Think about it. A handful  of old men in suits  cant'  possibly rule over 300 million  people unless they get them to see things that aren't there. If you actually  knew the truth about everything, they lose all power.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

So what's really going on with the TomShane, Dbuttman dynamic? 

Same person with an alt for each of his/her personalities? 

Roommates who live together in a an extended stay hotel? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

image.thumb.png.39a2cbc73f117c7e5aa50ad963ec4394.png

• Post of the Week 1