In today's sickening news: Kraft videos to be released to press

There is legitimately nothing better then watching those fake fans in NE squirm every time the Patriots get caught cheating or their owner gets caught getting a blow job from an Asian prostitute. That organization is the biggest fraud in the history of sports and it's not close.

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2019 at 9:44 AM, T0mShane said:

Obi Wan Liberace

cc: @joewilly12

see: @joewilly12

ref: @joewilly12

ibid: @joewilly12

Is Tuesday night the night the orderlies allow later than normal computer time or are you in solitary confinement with the fat nurses stolen I-phone that you tricked her into giving you after you rolled her in flour and  wanted to take a selfie. 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:14 AM, TeddEY said:

Also, maybe unrelated, but anyone else ever really think about the fact that an umbrella is basically just a traveling gazebo?

I UN IGNORED you for this. How about you get a job and life and enjoy the blue tarp stretched across the old swingset in your parents backyard. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, MaxAF said:

I’d be surprised if the videos are released. That camera plant was essentially illegal because there was no consent to put a camera in there. That’s like putting a camera in a public bathroom. My bet is those videos never see the light of day.

"bout time somebody mentioned the unconstitutionality of this.  The cops had a warrant to put in surveillance cameras, but they installed the cameras by calling in a false report of a bomb scare.  If you or I called in a bomb scare to a place of business, we'd be arrested.  Yet the cops not only broke the law, they are releasing the video that was obtained by unconstitutional means.

• Upvote 1