Bart Scott's Bill Belicheck hate is now personal

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Maybe...but was Bledsoe not playing like sh*t? Would you had kept him in that long? (Pre-Mo Lewis)

It was week two, have no idea what you're talking about.

Bledsoe injured in that game was 18 of 28, 159 yards with two picks.  The more effective Brady in your mind, went an impressive 5 of 10, 46 whole yards, 0 points mopping up. 

The week before, Beldsoe, who you claim was playing poorly, went 22 of 38, 241 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. 

Big year, had a 60 yard game vs the fins and a 70 yard game vs the Bills.  He turned into a start afterwards but dont try and sell us on the ridiculous idea that Belichick knew all along that Bledsoe was getting replaced in week two by that version of Brady.  Its total nonsense.

Before you come to a forum with a much smarter fan base than you're used to, study your team, please.

Happy Easter

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

It was week two, have no idea what you're talking about.

Bledsoe injured in that game was 18 of 28, 159 yards with two picks.  The more effective Brady in your mind, went an impressive 5 of 10, 46 whole yards, 0 points mopping up. 

The week before, Beldsoe, who you claim was playing poorly, went 22 of 38, 241 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. 

Big year, had a 60 yard game vs the fins and a 70 yard game vs the Bills.  He turned into a start afterwards but dont try and sell us on the ridiculous idea that Belichick knew all along that Bledsoe was getting replaced in week two by that version of Brady.  Its total nonsense.

Before you come to a forum with a much smarter fan base than you're used to, study your team, please.

Happy Easter

Ok let me jot this down...

Before.....you......come......to a forum.....with.....

a...much.....sm...arter..........fan...base....than....you're (now are you including yourself in this "smarter fan base" category too?)

Used to ( shouldn't it be use and not "used"?? I'm just asking for a friend).

.......Study your team, please.

Ok, I got it!

What time is dinner? Will momma "jet nut" be serving ham? 

18 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Ok let me jot this down...

Before.....you......come......to a forum.....with.....

a...much.....sm...arter..........fan...base....than....you're (now are you including yourself in this "smarter fan base" category too?)

Used to ( shouldn't it be use and not "used"?? I'm just asking for a friend).

.......Study your team, please.

Ok, I got it!

What time is dinner? Will momma "jet nut" be serving ham? 

Glad that all you can do is correct someone for sloppy posting on the words use and used, maybe, via a cell phone while getting medical treatment. 

That's it?  Lololol