Adam Gase: Jets Have Tools,Players,Game Plan to Dethrone Patriots in AFC East

joewilly12

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

EVERYONE needs to shut up.

NO talking.  No discussion.  No analyzing. 

Not until we win games. 

Close the board down until we're at least 2-0.

This would make a good horror movie.  Talk up and you get your head bitten off by The Villain". 

5 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

No, but more on the lines of building up the jets, and doing everything necessary to compete and overachieve.

I dont see BB talking about the Jets or any other team. Why does Gase or Mosley have to talk about a team we rarely beat? 

All it does it makes Belichick remember what was said, then he goes out to the game and makes us remember what was done.

Stuff like this, even though is was 2nd hand through a player, reminds me of the same old stuff around these parts. If this was in NE Belichick would have shut this down and we'd be talking about how BB checked Mosley for his comments. 

Oh please. Trist me, BB as well as all of the Pats talk plenty about the Jets, they just don't  do it to the media. When they play is, the week of practice is called Jet week. BB can't  even say the name of the team in public and he cold shouldered Nart Scott about the can't  wait line during a recent playoff game. Does any of that sound line a guy that doesn't  have this team on his mind?

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unless you play for his favorite team...

Funny how this need to reel it in thing works.

Gase or actually Mosely needs to just shut up and win.

Baker is the fired up type of leader all teams need.  

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hey Villain you know I side with you at great risk to my meager football reputation 85% out here (think Mike Glennon here) . :)

I just think that private conversations that are prematurely leaked should not be misconstrued to indicate that, the Jets and/or Gase has gone all Muhammad Ali all of a sudden.  

What a person may say in private may be it odds with what is said in the open for Public consumption but that hardly makes bold or even off color statements either reckless or unwarranted.  

Im quite sure that Gase didn’t tell folks to leak anything. He has been a HC for years now battling Bellichick in the same division for years now. Do we honestly think that now that Gase has become the HC now he has decided to put on crazy pants, big red nose to go along with his crazy eyes to act like a clown all of a sudden?

i don’t think so and neither do you my friend but it is fun to discuss this stuff until the season gets started.  

After all what are all to really do!  :) 

Good points as always Charlie!

3 hours ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Bruh..u kind of stated your premise, which was not even bad at all pretty clear. But there are some fans here too sensitive to allow you to have your own opinion.

How rich, a Patriocheats fan and a self admitted "Troll" sitting in judgement on how true Jets fans should feel and react to comments made by their players on a Jets website.  One beats a meager point to death, ad nauseum, and the other bobs his head in agreement on this momentous observation.  Congratulations to the both of you.  Now,  back to the cave.

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

How rich, a Patriocheats fan and a self admitted "Troll" sitting in judgement on how true Jets fans should feel and react to comments made by their players on a Jets website.  One beats a meager point to death, ad nauseum, and the other bobs his head in agreement on this momentous observation.  Congratulations to the both of you.  Now,  back to the cave.

I'd say that this is only partially correct.  

I am a troll. This is true. That's just about the only thing that is correct here. We're not sitting in judgement of how true Jets fans should feel. Actually, it's been my opinion as a jets fan that has been criticized, for 5 pages, which is why it comes off as being beaten to death. Should a tally up how many people have responded with their criticism of my position? Furthermore, can you tally up how many Jets fans who've stated their own opinion here, independent of mine, that I disagreed with and criticized? I dont recall me "criticizing" anyones 2cents on the topic, however, folks 2cents regarding my position earned a response for the most part. 

Can you find that? 

I made a comment, a meager one as you described it, yet it was like over a dozen people rushed in response with their criticism of it.

It was like 20 people had something to say, I responded back to 18 of them, and you coming in as the 21st person...says that I've beat it to death ad nauseam while at the same time ignoring the fact that this comment here is what triggered all the criticism from what it feels like dozens of people, that you somehow missed by talking about my criticism of others that doesnt exist. 

On 4/17/2019 at 9:57 PM, Villain The Foe said:

This sh*t is old.

Win games, then talk.

I was trying to figure out how this comment above led to everything from talking about Villain and not the topic to Baker Mayfield and the Browns and not the topic. lol

Ghost read through and simply said what was obvious. Most of these folks are emotional, and it's clear. Some of these guys are in here having full on conversations with themselves to gain my attention. I didnt force them to do that, especially when im not even responding. Same as the typical upvoters. Same names different thread. I dont force them to follow me. Im not pulling a pied piper. Sh*t, I just told one just a week ago to quit with the indirects and stalker tendencies. But they cant because of the emotional charge that Ghost clearly sees. You would have thought I was out here tapping tea cups with spoons. But really, it's emotion. 

And when it's not that then it's the late comers with side comments. But it's cool, im not here playing victim. Matter of fact, if I wasnt enjoying this I wouldnt be here responding. But please, spare us, or me, with the sly comments. Everyone here is playing their part. 

I make a 2 sentence, 8 word comment, and  half the board has a comment on it and it's me that is criticising Jets fans? You can save that for the birds. 

11 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'd say that this is only partially correct.  

I am a troll. This is true. That's just about the only thing that is correct here. We're not sitting in judgement of how true Jets fans should feel. Actually, it's been my opinion as a jets fan that has been criticized, for 5 pages, which is why it comes off as being beaten to death. Should a tally up how many people have responded in their disagreement with my position? Furthermore, can you tally up how Jets fans who've stated their own opinion here (outside of mine) that I disagreed with? I dont recall me "criticizing" anyones 2cents on the topic, however, folks 2cents regarding my position earned a response for the most part. 

Can you find that? 

I made a comment, a meager one as you described it, yet it was like over a dozen people rushed in responded with their criticism of it.

It was like 20 people had something to say, I responded back to 18 of them, and you coming in as the 21st person...says that I've beat it to death ad nauseam while at the same time ignoring the fact that this comment here is what triggered all the criticism from what it feels like dozens of people, that you somehow missed by talking about my criticism of others that doesnt exist. 

I was trying to figure out how this comment above led to everything from talking about Villain and not the topic to Baker Mayfield and the Browns and not the topic. lol

Ghost read through and simply said what was obvious. Most of these folks are emotional, and it's clear. Some of these guys are in here having full on conversations with themselves to gain my attention. I didnt force them to do that, especially when im not even responding. Same as the typical upvoters. Same names different thread. I dont force them to follow me. Im not pulling a pied piper. Sh*t, I just told one just a week ago to quit with the indirects and and stalker tendencies. But they cant because of the emotional charge that Ghost clearly sees. You would have thought I was out here tapping tea cups with spoons. But really, it's emotion. 

And when it's not that then it's the late comers with side comments. But it's cool, im not here playing victim. Matter of fact, if I wasnt enjoying this I wouldnt be here responding. But please, spare us, or me, with the sly comments. Everyone here is playing their part. 

I make a 2 sentence, 8 word comment, and  half the board has a comment on it and it's me that is criticising Jets fans? You can save that for the birds. 

I reserved comment for a long time, because I felt the beating of the dead horse had gone on for far too long, and didn't want to get into it with you.  At times I enjoy your commentary and input on many topics,  this is not one of them.

As illustrated by at least one poster, this is you, "a so-called Jet fan", taking shots at the organization, while totally ignoring the bravado and bluster of your beloved franchise, and their lead provocateur Master Mayfield.  Even a self described "troll" should surely recognize that.  Your attempt to ignore this, out of the other side of your face, is beneath your intelligence level.

Your "friend" Ghost is a tool, and doesn't warrant comment.. The only reason he agreed with you is because your "take" was contrary to that of the board.  I didn't have a problem with your right to voice your "slanted" view, on this non subject.  My problem was with the never ending troll, and faux defense of your made up proclamation.  Nowhere did you attach a source or quote from Adam Gase. Why?  Because none was made.

I'm not one to give advice, but here it is anyway.  Stick to talking football, and other topics that interest you.  When you do, your intelligence comes through, and you are a contributing addition to our "community".  When you "troll" you come off as small and churlish.  And stop referring to yourself in the third person.  It's creepy.  Normal people don't assume alter egos.  Walk to the light.

22 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I reserved comment for a long time, because I felt the beating of the dead horse had gone on for far too long, and didn't want to get into it with you.  At times I enjoy your commentary and input on many topics,  this is not one of them.

As illustrated by at least one poster, this is you, "a so-called Jet fan", taking shots at the organization, while totally ignoring the bravado and bluster of your beloved franchise, and their lead provocateur Master Mayfield.  Even a self described "troll" should surely recognize that.  Your attempt to ignore this, out of the other side of your face, is beneath your intelligence level.

Your "friend" Ghost is a tool, and doesn't warrant comment.. The only reason he agreed with you is because your "take" was contrary to that of the board.  I didn't have a problem with your right to voice your "slanted" view, on this non subject.  My problem was with the never ending troll, and faux defense of your made up proclamation.  Nowhere did you attach a source or quote from Adam Gase. Why?  Because none was made.

I'm not one to give advice, but here it is anyway.  Stick to talking football, and other topics that interest you.  When you do, your intelligence comes through, and you are a contributing addition to our "community".  When you "troll" you come off as small and churlish.  And stop referring to yourself in the third person.  It's creepy.  Normal people don't assume alter egos.  Walk to the light.

You sounding big mad right now! And now that you said your piece I guess the thread can now be closed.

Amazing, 5 pages cause a poster gave his opinion and although it's his opinion..everyone wants to point out how much he is wrong...

How dare you villian!! How dare you!!

Ha ha..wow sensitive asf! Also i never mentioned my self as a troll.

3 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You sounding big mad right now! And now that you said your piece I guess the thread can now be closed.

Amazing, 5 pages cause a poster gave his opinion and although it's his opinion..everyone wants to point out how much he is wrong...

How dare you villian!! How dare you!!

Ha ha..wow sensitive asf!

Pats Pulpit, a New England Patriocheats Community.  Musket Fire, A New England Patsies Fan Site.  PatsFans.com. Have fun.  Not sensitive, or mad, just a low tolerance for sophomoric douche bags.

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Couldnt you remain reserved in your comment? I dont like the conversation about female trafficking so I stay out of the Robert Kraft thread completely. Completely.

I comment on the topics that im interested in. Im not out here reserving my comments until its time to tell folks who didnt ask when I like or dislike their commentary. And I dont mean that in any disrespect, but seriously, think about that. 

There are things that I can find on this forum that you say that I probably wont like, I dont feel the need to give you a time frame to stop talking about it or feel the need to tell you that "this isnt one of those" pieces of commentary that I like. Granted, you may not be beating it home given that you dont have a wide audience when you comment like the way I do, but even so, you never have to worry about Villain saying sly comments at you like as you did earlier. 

You dont like everything that I say, that's cool brother. Move to the ones that you like then. It's easier for you to do that than it is trying to force me to stop doing what you dont like. What you eat doesnt make me go to the bathroom. 

I like you too, even after this. But even if you wrote something that I didnt like, you shouldnt care about whatever comment I reserved or didnt reserve. I dont control you or your thoughts. 

As illustrated by at least one poster, this is you, "a so-called Jet fan", taking shots at the organization, while totally ignoring the bravado and bluster of your beloved franchise, and their lead provocateur Master Mayfield.  Even a self described "troll" should surely recognize that.  Your attempt to ignore this, out of the other side of your face, is beneath your intelligence level.

Im going to ignore this, and get back on topic. 

Your "friend" Ghost is a tool, and doesn't warrant comment..

Ghost isnt a "friend", he's a "fellow forum poster" who happened to peep folks emotion and melodrama. Also, you shouldnt attack people like this, then issue advice, like "Stick to talking football".

The only reason he agreed with you is because your "take" was contrary to that of the board.  I didn't have a problem with your right to voice your "slanted" view, on this non subject.  My problem was with the never ending troll, and faux defense of your made up proclamation.  Nowhere did you attach a source or quote from Adam Gase. Why?  Because none was made.

So he's wrong because he agreed with something that was contrary to folks emotions? lol...c'mon. 

The best thing that I can say regarding your problem is to put me on block or mute. Again, you're in full control, as well as everyone else here who has a similar problem. Folks who continue to read and engage really dont have a problem, just a disagreement, which are different things. 

Nowhere in my initial comment did I mention Gase, I mentioned the talking. It could be from Gase or Mosley, it applies to the public-talking about sh*t we've never been able to prove regarding a team that quietly beats on this big mouth Jets team. 

I dont need a quote, you simply got caught up in folks shaping narrative. Go back and read my initial post. That's what I meant and im sticking by it. 

I'm not one to give advice, but here it is anyway.  Stick to talking football, and other topics that interest you.  When you do, your intelligence comes through, and you are a contributing addition to our "community".  When you "troll" you come off as small and churlish.  And stop referring to yourself in the third person.  It's creepy.  Normal people don't assume alter egos.  Walk to the light.

You need to give that advice to folks who talk about posters instead of the topic. 

Read my posts in this thread, all I've talked about is the topic. 

Let me give you some advice, stop being partial then trying to give advice. Folks who are intelligent enough can see through that and will simply say to "please, miss me with that". 

And again, no disrespect, I like you. But im talking football and this topic, you're talking about Villain. Maybe you along with some others should take that advice to heart. 

1 minute ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Pats Pulpit, a New England Patriocheats Community.  Musket Fire, A New England Patsies Fan Site.  PatsFans.com. Have fun.  Not sensitive, or mad, just a low tolerance for sophomoric douche bags.

I am not going anywhere. But please continue on telling us all the existing pats fan forums....so when a fan ask me "where can i go to talk patriots" I can direct them to your post.  Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wouldnt couldnt you remain reserved in your comment? I dont like the conversation about female trafficking so I stay out of the Robert Kraft thread completely. Completely.

I comment on the topics that im interested in. Im not out here reserving my comments until im not only to tell folks who didnt ask when I like or dislike their commentary. And I dont mean that in any disrespect, but seriously, think about that. 

There are things that I can find on this forum that you say that I probably wont like, I dont feel the need to give you a time frame to stop talking about it or feel the need to tell you that "this isnt one of those" pieces of commentary that I like. Granted, you may not be beating it home given that you dont have a wide audience when you comment like the way I do, but even so, you never have to worry about Villain saying sly comments at you like as you did earlier. 

You dont like everything that I say, that's cool brother. Move to the ones that you like then. It's easier for you to do that than it is trying to force me to stop doing what you dont like. What you eat doesnt make me go to the bathroom. 

I like you too, even after this. But even if you wrote something that I didnt like, you should care about whatever comment I reserved or didnt reserve. I dont control you or your thoughts. 

Im going to ignore this, and get back on topic. 

Ghost isnt a "friend", he's a "fellow forum poster" who happened to peep folks emotion and melodrama. 

So he's wrong because he agreed with something that was contrary to folks emotions? lol...c'mon. 

The best thing that I can say regarding your problem is to put me on block or mute. Again, you're in full control, as well as everyone else here who has a similar problem. Folks who continue to read and engage really dont have a problem, just a disagreement, which are different things. 

Nowhere in my initial comment did I mention Gase, I mentioned the the talking. It could be from Gase or Mosley, it applies to the public talking about sh*t we've never been able to prove regarding a team that quietly beats on this big mouth Jets team. 

I dont need a quote, you simply got caught up in folks shaping narrative. Go back and read my initial post. That's what I meant and im sticking by it. 

You need to give that advice to folks who talk about posters instead of the topic. 

Read my posts in this thread, all I've talked about is the topic. 

Let me give you some advice, stop being partial then trying to give advice. Folks who are intelligent enough can see through that and will simply say to "please, miss me with me with that". 

And again, no disrespect, I like you. But im talking football and this topic, you're talking about Villain. Maybe you along with some others should take that advice to heart. 

Like I said, you I like.  "Villain" is a waste of time.  Case closed.

3 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

I am not going anywhere. But please continue on telling us all the existing pats fan forums....so when a fan ask me "where can i go to talk patriots" I can direct them to your post.  Thanks. 

Who exactly is the "us"? You and your fellow Patriocheat fans?  As far as I am concerned you really do not exist here, more than gum on a shoe or worse. You show here up only occasionally, much in the same way as herpes or a hemorrhoid, but with similar results.  You're welcome.  Bye.

8 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Who exactly is the "us"? You and your fellow Patriocheat fans?  As far as I am concerned you really do not exist here, more than gum on a shoe or worse. You show here up only occasionally, much in the same way as herpes or a hemorrhoid, but with similar results.  You're welcome.  Bye.

See how you're not talking "football" yet giving advice about sticking to talking football? 

The reason why your advice isnt worth much, because your actions dont reflect the advice. 

You should stick to the topic of this thread and stop attacking people. 

You've called him a tool and a douchebag. He didnt say anything about you to provoke such a response from you in this thread. 

Now imagine if I went to Ghost and said "Stop criticizing Jets fans". All he's going to do is look at me stupid and say "How did you miss all of the attacks from this person". 

Like I said, you should stop being partial and get back on the topic or block folks you dont respect. Because you're attacking people now 

7 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Ahhh..you are typing on a forum where more than one person reads what you post....

Hence the use of the word "us"!?!?!

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Villain. And now Ghost. 

I guess im going to be a Patriots fan as before the end of the night now. lol. 

Sorry man....ha ha I didnt mean to bring you down in their eyes..lol

And I'm about to make is worse...I like Baker..I was rooting for the Browns to do good last year too. 

Just now, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Sorry man....ha ha I didnt mean to bring you down in their eyes..lol

And I'm about to make is worse...I like Baker..I was rooting for the Browns to do good last year too. 

No worries brother. I cant see through their eyes anyway. 

Im going to make it worse with you. Last season when the Jets and Browns played at the same time, I did something unforgivable. I made the decision to watch the Browns game live on Game Pass, then went back after the Jets game was over and watched the 30 minute compressed version. 

Im such a heathen! :-) 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Villain The Foe  PM me I have an authentic Johny Manziel Browns jersey won it on the boardwalk at Seaside Heights tags still attached I think its an xl 52 or xxl 54. 

I give you a good deal . 

If you have brown masking tape to put over Manziel's name and a pumpkin orange highlighter to write "Mayfield", I'll buy it off of you. 

:-) 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

If you have brown masking tape to put over Manziel's name and a pumpkin orange highlighter to write "Mayfield", I'll buy it off of you. 

:-) 

Manzeil wore #2 Mayfield #6 but ok cheap cheap deal its yours otherwise its probably headed to goodwill next closet cleanup. 

16 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

No worries brother. I cant see through their eyes anyway. 

Im going to make it worse with you. Last season when the Jets and Browns played at the same time, I did something unforgivable. I made the decision to watch the Browns game live on Game Pass, then went back after the Jets game was over and watched the 30 minute compressed version. 

Im such a heathen! :-) 

Shame!

Archived