Fitzmagic era in Miami off to a great start

Philc1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Fitz was never “good” he had Marshall and Decker catching his 50/50 ducks facing a weak schedule

Schedule got tougher next season and he got exposed like crazy

Sheer and utter nonsense.

5 wins in a row before the loss to the Bills including one over the pats.  13 tds and one int in those games.

He was good.  Just like he has been for other teams like the Bills and Tampa.  How do you think he keeps getting these contracts?

When he is good he is good, when he sucks he sucks.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

5 wins in a row before the loss to the Bills including one over the pats.  13 tds and one int in those games.

He was good.  Just like he has been for other teams like the Bills and Tampa.  How do you think he keeps getting these contracts?

Name the good defenses Fitz beat in 2015

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Nobody throws dirt on former players like Jets fans. No chance for fitz to ever get any love from the masses. A huge minority of Jets fans hate Revis—maybe our best ever player—for “conduct unbecoming.”

What a mystery that Jets have to pay a “Jets premium” to get FAs here.

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Nobody throws dirt on former players like Jets fans. No chance for fitz to ever get any love from the masses. A huge minority of Jets fans hate Revis—maybe our best ever player—for “conduct unbecoming.”

What a mystery that Jets have to pay a “Jets premium” to get FAs here.

I’m still waiting on that list of good defenses Fitz beat in 2015 with Marshal and Decker playing lights out for him

Tick, tick

40 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I’m still waiting on that list of good defenses Fitz beat in 2015 with Marshal and Decker playing lights out for him

Tick, tick

Enjoy it. Jets fans have patience in spades.

54 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

That has to be photo shopped. I’m not buying it. Look at his arms relative to his body. His arms are still the same size as before yet his mid section looks like he gained 50lbs.

They don’t call him noodle arm for nothin

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

That has to be photo shopped. I’m not buying it. Look at his arms relative to his body. His arms are still the same size as before yet his mid section looks like he gained 50lbs.

Vanilla frosting....it goes right to the moobs.

I'm not sayin Fitz is a easy, but he's been passed around more than....

A collection plate at church.
A beach ball at a concert.
A dubie at a house party.
A camera on the Patriot's sideline.
Roid needles at the Edelman house.
An inflating pin in the Patriots locker room.
A box of tissues at Kraft's day spa.
A gerbil at the Brady house.

Archived