2019 Road Trips

ZachEY

3 minutes ago, slowmoe57 said:

Miami is locked and loaded

DC is a maybe

Kinda thinking road trip to NJ for the Cowboys game

Pretty much mirrors my plans.  Already got tix for Miami with my son.  Probably gonna head in to NJ for Max's group outing if its the Cowboy game  Last one is a toss up: DC or Philly.

I'd like to go to the two Florida games. My brother lives in Daytona and we've discussed it. He does travel for games went to that Jax debacle last year and they recently drove down to Miami to see deGrom pitch against the Marlins.  Our daughter was living in DC last year and I might have gone to that Redskins game. But she's working somewhere else now. I did go to that 2003 season opener in DC after Coles etc signed with Wash. We have a friend who lives in the area and we took him, my brother and one of our kids who that weekend became a Jets fan. Before that he only rooted for winners. 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I'd like to go to the two Florida games. My brother lives in Daytona and we've discussed it. He does travel for games went to that Jax debacle last year and they recently drove down to Miami to see deGrom pitch against the Marlins.  Our daughter was living in DC last year and I might have gone to that Redskins game. But she's working somewhere else now. I did go to that 2003 season opener in DC after Coles etc signed with Wash. We have a friend who lives in the area and we took him, my brother and one of our kids who that weekend became a Jets fan. Before that he only rooted for winners. 

Talk about a 180...