2019 Road Trips

ZachEY

1 minute ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I’ve been to DC Cincy and Miami in the past.  DC was a nightmare to exit the stadium and fans in Cincy were jerks.  Wanted to do Baltimore for a Thursday night in December kind of kills that idea.  

May just save my money for 2020 and do KC and/or Seattle.  

KC may be my favorite trip.

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

KC may be my favorite trip.

KC is a great place to see a game.  Their fans are awesome too.  But I have been there twice.  2005 when Pennington fumbled 6 times and then 2016 to see Fitz 6 pick game.  Great place, but I can't bring myself to go back.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

KC is a great place to see a game.  Their fans are awesome too.  But I have been there twice.  2005 when Pennington fumbled 6 times and then 2016 to see Fitz 6 pick game.  Great place, but I can't bring myself to go back.

My road trip record is like 2-7 (just the ones I’ve done with my dad, I think I’m 1-2 in previous trips), so I’m not sure ruling out places based on Jets success would leave a lot of places to go.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I'm heading back east and bringing about 5 friends to the MNF game vs. the Browns.  As the winner of my fantasy league I get to pick a "guys trip" destination so I'm taking my knucklehead friends from Arizona back to NYC for a weekend.

Will also look to get back there for one more game before the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:20 AM, joebabyny said:

I am considering doing @tailgatejoe parties in philly and maybe Jacksonville/Miami. 

Hey man, I went to your tailgate in Philly back around 2011/2012....when Sanchez shat the bed and the Jets got killed.  The tailgate was the best part.  Might try to get to Philly again this year.  Good time of year weather-wise in early October.

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Hey man, I went to your tailgate in Philly back around 2011/2012....when Sanchez shat the bed and the Jets got killed.  The tailgate was the best part.  Might try to get to Philly again this year.  Good time of year weather-wise in early October.

Right on! That was a good time, until we went into the stadium.

• Haha 1