www.patsfans.com commenting on posts from this forum

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I was looking for something else on a Google search and that came up. 

Yeah I have an account there.

Strange place.  Some of them are really infatuated with the Jets.  They have an annual "Jets Suck" thread that stays active all year long.

Even after 6 rings they still seem to have an inferiority complex with NY.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Strange place.  Some of them are really infatuated with the Jets.  They have an annual "Jets Suck" thread that stays active all year long.

Cant wait to start owning them for years to come. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cant wait to start owning them for years to come. 

You are simply jealous your not some fat pasty loser living in a triple decker with an annoying retarded sounding accent you exaggerate to sound like Matt Damon from Good Will Huntung

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

You are simply jealous your not some fat pasty loser living in a triple decker with an annoying retarded sounding accent you exaggerate to sound like Matt Damon from Good Will Huntung

Jealous of nothing or no one, you are rudely mistaken.

• WTF? 1

48 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Tiny penises will do that to a man.

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Anyone else realize what a giant bowl of sadness it is that someone actually took the time to go through the disastrous mess that is a JN game thread, just so they could whine about what opposing teams fans on another board vented about?

I repeat I did a Google search for something else and this came up no going through anything 1 search 1 find. 

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Lol, ya'll do sound like a bunch of whiny babies. Yikes

I don't know which is worse - a Pats fan cutting and pasting part of the game thread from JN and bitching about it after his team wins or a Jets fan linking to said thread two years later in the middle of the offseason. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I don't know which is worse - a Pats fan cutting and pasting part of the game thread from JN and bitching about it after his team wins or a Jets fan linking to said thread two years later in the middle of the offseason. 

Whats worse is you commenting and not reading how I stumbled upon this. 

REMINDER OFF SEASON

3 minutes ago, slats said:

You realize the creation of this thread is just more food for their fodder, right? 

It's the off season we have 2 early games against NE. 

I just thought it was discussion worthy being so many of us are quoted there. 

DELETE the thread if you need to. 

There isn't a sadder, more pathetic fanbase in all of sports...and I'm not talking about just the Pats but the entire city of Boston....all of the winning they've done over the last two decades and yet they still care what us lowly Jets fans talk about. 

The only team to win it all yet still still think about New York......the inferiority complex is real! 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Boston will always have an inferiority complex to New York, dating back to the start of each city.

I always respect Boston sports fans. They always stuck by the Red Sox and Bruins and are great Celtic fans. I respect passionate fans.

I can’t respect Patriot fans. They never cares about their football team. Even after this first Super Bowl win they chanted “Yankees suck!” Boston truly loves their Sawcks first, their Celtics and Bruins next. Patriots only became a thing for Bostonians when they became a dynasty. The seats will be empty when they’re bad again. While they will alwaya support the other big 3 teams.

Patriot fans are garbage. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2