www.patsfans.com commenting on posts from this forum

7 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Are you suggesting I don’t search for hot sexy shirtless men?? You don’t have a patent on that search pal, we all get to enjoy that one!! 

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

Joe googling you should be the least

of your worries, I’d be much more concerned about him being in your closet when you go to bed tonight 

One would think you have some newfound infatuation with me all of a sudden the way you seem to comment on everything I post and add my name to everything everyone else posts, your're kind of creeping me out. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

One would think you have some newfound infatuation with me all of a sudden the way you seem to comment on everything I post and add my name to everything everyone else posts, your're kind of creeping me out. 

What are wearing Joe?

33 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Unless she's checking this out she has nothing in common with me. 

Image result for usc hot cheerleader

Those are the basketball uniforms, at least use the right uniforms. 

Glad your Jets Jets Jets girls found a way to welcome Sam last season, and feel at home....pretty awesome, golly shucks.

27D2F798-8FE4-4699-B1D1-5399B94CDC1A.jpeg

4AEA630C-6E14-42DE-81EB-CE7E3DEEB5C2.jpeg

74F104B6-761E-4CF9-A201-9709CF67E5CD.jpeg

1E4B357B-BD40-4EE9-B8C4-AA4C4F92F7C2.jpeg

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Come on now, kelly has long since held that position down around here.  There can be only one.

It’s the internet. The only thing in greater supply than dudes pretending to be chics are “one does not simply...” memes and discount codes for kohl’s.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s the internet. The only thing in greater supply than dudes pretending to be chics are “one does not simply...” memes and discount codes for kohl’s.

Well that and personality disorders run amok, freed from societal constraints by anonymity 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You expect me to pay full price for this IZOD Polo?

• Haha 1