JoJoTownsell1

At least we're not the Raiders....

Maybe we can just get a Vine of Mayock’s face when Gruden drafts Clayton Thorson at 4.

Raiderfan holic will defend the pick no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I never noticed until this thread but now that I think about it, you are kind of a homer. You've never said anything bad about your team and seem to spin everything into a positive. I like your posts, just saying.

Everything Raider is rainbows and lollipops until they sh*t the bed then he disappears.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Last year rookie class on defense will go down as one of the best overhaul the Raiders have had in sometime .  Everyone of the players was a rookie ( including Conley who was basically a rookie - missed most of his rookie year due to injury).
Yes you look at just there stats from last year and outside of Hurst they weren't that impressive .     What your missing.    Those players stats would have been much better playing with K Mack.  They traded him right before the season and these players had to do on their own.( too late to get a top veteran for them to lean on) 
Pj Hall is 6'1 310 4.73 forty Vj 38 bp 36  .     Difference between him and Geno Atkins is he came from Sam Houston state, while Atkins came from Georgia.  Took Hall some time to get up to speed playing against much better talent.    He played as well as any rookie Defense lineman during the second half of the season.  He going to be a superstar, and there is a reason he didn't put up the sack numbers because teams had to double team him, free up M Hurst to benefit seeing one on one situations. 
Arden Key when drafted was suppose to be situational pass rusher only . When K Mack was traded he was forced to play fulltime.     HE has great bend off the corner, and should had six sacks.  Just missed the tackle- won't happen in his second year as I say he will finish with 9 to 10'sacks in 2019. ( will be just the situational pass rusher he was suppose to be) 
Raiders finished with paltry 15 sacks in 2018.   Those numbers go way up in 2019 because those rookie are more experience, and have better talent around them .  Raiders you can bet are going  to address their defense bigtime with the four picks they have in the top 35.    I have complete faith in who Paul Guenther picks on defense at four.  He showed me last year he knows exactly what he wants for his defense.
You will see for yourself when the Raiders Play the Jets this year.

Last years rookie class on defense was the bestest of the bestest. Awesome awesomeness. Everyone is awesome and the best. PJ Hall is basically the bestest player in world and he smells awesome. Arden key is so awesomeness that he makes people forget Kalil Mack because he’s awesome. You’ll see. You’ll all see!!!

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company