Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 9
  • Butt Fumble 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great song

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 

They're hoping Bell can turn those six into eleven.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 

Thing is Bell will turn it into a 15 yard gain unlike Elijah who would let it bounce off his hands for an incompletion and trip over himself like a drunk at the bottom of bottle trying to get to the bathroom before he pisses himself.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

Thing is Bell will turn it into a 15 yard gain unlike Elijah who would let it bounce off his hands for an incompletion and trip over himself like a drunk at the bottom of bottle trying to get to the bathroom before he pisses himself.

Yeah I too look forward to our players turning six yards into fifteen by sheer force of will

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah I too look forward to our players turning six yards into fifteen by sheer force of will

Surely you've seen Bell play before.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 

You must be confused. Sam is not Chad Pennington. If the OL isn’t addressed in the draft, Sam will be running for his life on 3rd and 12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well lets hope Bell plays better than his single did. If not.........ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 

Image result for bruh gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Image result for bruh gif

IT WAS JUST A JOKE SLIMJASI. AN INTERNET JOKE. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE SLIMJASI. AN INTERNET JOKE. 

OHHHHHHHHH
 

OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Do you also get hard from a brisk wind?

Reggie Hammond?

48 Hours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 


So you’re saying nothing has changed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

I'd willingly get a blood transfusion from Magic Johnson, so long as I was guaranteed the opportunity to bite you just one time.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

When was he in our old (perfect) uniform?

lol Right?  

That pic looks as real as real could be. We're in weird times man. Weird times indeed. Running man type of stuff. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

It's a long offseason, this got me pumped. Can't wait to see Darnold hitting up his new safety valve.

Good stuff. Thanks for posting. If we can get a few more OL pieces this offseason we are really on our way here.  Think of how deflating this stuff would be if we still had Bates or if Bowles was on his 4th OC he pulled out of retirement.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I, too, look forward to Sam Darnold dumping it off for six yards on third and twelve 

But in all seriousness, we had to start somewhere? I know, and probably everyone on this site knows, that this team is a JV high school team with a few nice pieces. 

Sam Darnold is a very good up and coming player. You can't send this kid out on the field with no weapons. That would be malpractice. 

I like the additions Mac made even if we still know Mac is an incompetent doofus.

The Jets offense now, FINALLY, after years of being a comedy show, has some nice pieces to build around. They've still got a long ways to go, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let a potentially bad coach ruin my optimism. I really think you should do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Reggie Hammond?

48 Hours?

Image result for reggie hammond gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

Thing is Bell will turn it into a 15 yard gain unlike Elijah who would let it bounce off his hands for an incompletion and trip over himself like a drunk at the bottom of bottle trying to get to the bathroom before he pisses himself.

Obviously you watched that breakdown thread on Sam in another thread. His drops stood out to my too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE SLIMJASI. AN INTERNET JOKE. 

By you seemingly always negative on anything Jets it's hard to tell.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Obviously you watched that breakdown thread on Sam in another thread. His drops stood out to my too

I've been really down on Elijah but yeah, that was a bad reminder of how trash he is.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Good stuff. Thanks for posting. If we can get a few more OL pieces this offseason we are really on our way here.  Think of how deflating this stuff would be if we still had Bates or if Bowles was on his 4th OC he pulled out of retirement.  

If we don’t solve the OL issue, I really hope we can master “plays breaking down” and scramble plays that can turn into big gains. Start using a moving pocket, screens and OL breakdowns to our advantage.

Thankfully we have an offensive minded coach who seems exceptionally smart and can make the most of any situation. Everything that he did in Miami was patchwork and just doing whatever he could do to get a win. So he seems adaptable and aware of deficiencies like our trash OL. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

But in all seriousness, we had to start somewhere? I know, and probably everyone on this site knows, that this team is a JV high school team with a few nice pieces. 

Sam Darnold is a very good up and coming player. You can't send this kid out on the field with no weapons. That would be malpractice. 

I like the additions Mac made even if we still know Mac is an incompetent doofus.

The Jets offense now, FINALLY, after years of being a comedy show, has some nice pieces to build around. They've still got a long ways to go, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let a potentially bad coach ruin my optimism. I really think you should do the same.

Allow me to clarify. I wasn’t poking fun at Leveon Bell or his level of ability. The joke was in reference to the OP stating he can’t wait to watch Sam Darnold check it down to his “safety valve.” That was all. That’s it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

It's a long offseason, this got me pumped. Can't wait to see Darnold hitting up his new safety valve.

He probably just means the jersey (notice how he's wearing the old one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

×