If you could draft a character from Game of Thrones at 3 who would you pick?

21 hours ago, choon328 said:

This is easy. It has to be Hodor. He's huge and a great protector. A guy willing to sacrifice everything for the good of the team.

His wonderlic score wasn't too good.   He answered HODOR 50 times in a row, barely beating out Vince Young's score.

I go with the Mountain.   Left tackle.   Some people say "This player will try to rip your head off."     The Mountain doesn't try, he ripped someone's head off.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, chirorob said:

His wonderlic score wasn't too good.   He answered HODOR 50 times in a row, barely beating out Vince Young's score.

I go with the Mountain.   Left tackle.   Some people say "This player will try to rip your head off."     The Mountain doesn't try, he ripped someone's head off.

The Mountain is a RT at best in a man blocking scheme. Loras Tyrell beat his ass. 

15 hours ago, nycdan said:

Umm...I'd pick the guy who sees the future.

image.png

100% you draft bran have him call all the plays offense, defense and special teams

he has the knowledge you wish he didn't

it's basically what the Patriots have been doing for decades

granted his communication skills aren't great but has better sanity than Gase and better hygiene than Rex

he might actually be the best coach we've ever had 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Game Of Thrones GIF by ScreenJunkies

Connor is a super trained bad A$$.   I can't imagine trying to do anything with the Mountain.   I'm 5'10", 190.    I'd be giving up a foot, and 220 pounds of muscle.   Me fighting him is the equivalent of an untrained 9 year old starting crap with me.

all this talk about the Mountain, there's never been an NFL player over 400 pounds for a reason 

the NFL doesn't scout strongman competitions for talent 

the actor used to play basketball if he had gone down that route (50-100 pounds lighter) maybe he could play line 

I question his current foot speed 

I'm on the dead dragon bandwagon. However, I'm more curious who BIG MACCCCCCCC would pick.

I'll say: Dany T

Why? All the fans (pundits, critics, talking heads) love her, she's had a great college career (freeing Mereen, winning over the unsullied and whatnot), and the clincher would be: We never expected her to fall to us. Mind you, we already have several people on our team that think they have a claim to the iron throne, but she's the best player available so it's okay that she's redundant on our roster.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm on the dead dragon bandwagon. However, I'm more curious who BIG MACCCCCCCC would pick.

I'll say: Dany T

Why? All the fans (pundits, critics, talking heads) love her, she's had a great college career (freeing Mereen, winning over the unsullied and whatnot), and the clincher would be: We never expected her to fall to us. Mind you, we already have several people on our team that think they have a claim to the iron throne, but she's the best player available so it's okay that she's redundant on our roster.

She also has experience in several positions. ;-) 

• Haha 1