nice klecko piece

rangerous

Great read, Thanks for posting...

still mad the Jets FO for letting the pats* draft his son "baby Klecko", it's not like a mid round pick was that expensive to show a little respect to a former player that is part of the positive history of this team (especially considering how little positive history there is)

47 minutes ago, section314 said:

Good read. Very ironic who the coach was to tell Joe he made the team.

yep.  an idzik did something right for the jets once.  but it was also good that walt michaels was a coach on the eagles and had the chance to watch klecko closely before he joined the jets.

How is Klecko NOT in the HOF? 

One of the best Guards in NFL history that played against him believes he belongs in the HOF (John Hannah).

Now isn't that enough? So we go by a bunch of morons who vote but don't take heed from literally one of the best all time Olineman that ever put on a damn NFL uniform, ridiculous. 

I seen Klecko play. I been to Shea and watched him and Gastineau. I seen Klecko at the Meadowlands after he retired and yelled hey Joe - and he can over and talked to us. This guy deserves to be in the Hall of Fame without a shadow of a doubt. My favorite Jet other than Joe Willie. Where do I sign?

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

One of the best Guards in NFL history that played against him believes he belongs in the HOF (John Hannah).

Now isn't that enough? So we go by a bunch of morons who vote but don't take heed from literally one of the best all time Olineman that ever put on a damn NFL uniform, ridiculous. 

Dwight Stephenson, Howie Long, and others, have lobbied for Joe. There's something we don't know that's holding him back. Not drug related, but something?

16 minutes ago, genot said:

Dwight Stephenson, Howie Long, and others, have lobbied for Joe. There's something we don't know that's holding him back. Not drug related, but something?

He was involved in something years ago? Tax evasion? Mobsters? I just remember him getting in trouble (white collar crime?).

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

He was involved in something years ago? Tax evasion? Mobsters? I just remember him getting in trouble (white collar crime?).

I heard that he got a lot of people involved in some really bad business investment. A lot of people lost a substantial amount of money. Is it true? I have no idea.

1 hour ago, genot said:

You mean besides the fact he was not even the best player on his own DL?

On 4/22/2019 at 8:34 AM, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Great read, Thanks for posting...

still mad the Jets FO for letting the pats* draft his son "baby Klecko", it's not like a mid round pick was that expensive to show a little respect to a former player that is part of the positive history of this team (especially considering how little positive history there is)

He has 3 rings, Pop=0....funny how life works.

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

If he was a Giant, Steeler, Cowboy, 9er, Shula era Dolphin or Packer, he would have been in decades ago. That's the problem.

16 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

You realize how you are gonna get assaulted for that??

One was a Lamborghini, the other an M1A2.

Best combo on any D-line you could ever want.

I agree about the match.  I am not concerned about being assaulted about my opinion.  I was at all the home games and saw it first hand.

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If he was a Giant, Steeler, Cowboy, 9er or Packer, he would have been in decades ago. That's the problem.

Maybe and dont get me wrong 73 is my guy but there is still that conviction for insurance fraud.........just sayin not judging.

2 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

You mean besides the fact he was not even the best player on his own DL?

The 1st time Gastineau stayed home & played the run would be his 1st!

Mark freelanced a lot & left the edge wide open for big plays. 

Klecko did it all man, soup to nuts on the Dline. 

Archived