Raiders love Oliver

1 hour ago, Jamax99 said:

Smoke screen, Raiders want J Allen or Bosa take that to the bank!! They do not want Jets to take them or trade out of pick and someone looking to move ahead of them.   They want and need to replace K mack .  What better way then J Allen.    JETS DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP TAKE ONE OF THE TOP 3 STUDS!! 

I doubt Raiders want Josh Allen .  Rapaport said it a surprise player they are targeting at four.  That wouldn’t be J Allen.         To beat the Chiefs you have to take away their weapons.    Cb G Williams Lsu is one possibility , and maybe Te Iowa Hockenson ( Gruden has a hardon for that type of Te) .      

The Raiders  don’t pick a pass rusher than it’s a good possibility they are making a run at Frank Clark.

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

I doubt Raiders want Josh Allen .  Rapaport said it a surprise player they are targeting at four.  That wouldn’t be J Allen.         To beat the Chiefs you have to take away their weapons.    Cb G Williams Lsu is one possibility , and maybe Te Iowa Hockenson ( Gruden has a hardon for that type of Te) .      

The Raiders  don’t pick a pass rusher than it’s a good possibility they are making a run at Frank Clark.

My guess....Christian Wilkins.

1 minute ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Would be a very Jetsy move to trade away the chance of drafting the one player worth drafting at that spot. 

It would but the past few days have been really encouraging as far as getting an indication that they at least know who the guy they shouldn't be expecting to fall to them actually is.

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

Now we know why the rumors of the Jets loving Oliver came out. If you want Oliver you need to get ahead of the Raiders and trade with the Jets.

Why would the Jets need to love Oliver in that scenario?  The idea that the Raiders love him at #4 means other teams would have to jump in front of the Raiders (in other words, trade up to #3) regardless of what the Jets think of him. 

The benefit the Jets "loving Oliver" (assuming it's just a bluff) would be that the Raiders would have to trade up to #3.

23 hours ago, choon328 said:

Now we know why the rumors of the Jets loving Oliver came out. If you want Oliver you need to get ahead of the Raiders and trade with the Jets.

Or maybe the Raiders are putting this out there so someone believes that who they want. Some team trades up in front of them for him, and a player the Raiders really want drops to them.  

Or maybe the Raiders believe the Jets want Oliver, and  telling them that if they trade back - they aren't going to get him.( why you let it out you have interest too). 

I think the Raiders are planning to pull the trigger on Dwayne Haskins at #4. 

Private workouts.  Rumors from a plugged-in source a month ago, LaCanfora, that they were high on him before all this BS.   Had him throwing passes to Antonio Brown.   Now this weird stunt with the scouts?   To me it says QB position...

Related imageVizzini: But it's so simple! All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
Vizzini: Not remotely! Because iocaine comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

and so on and so forth...

On 4/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, Raideraholic said:

Or maybe the Raiders are putting this out there so someone believes that who they want. Some team trades up in front of them for him, and a player the Raiders really want drops to them.  

Or maybe the Raiders believe the Jets want Oliver, and  telling them that if they trade back - they aren't going to get him.( why you let it out you have interest too). 

I have a hard time believing chucky is playing 4d chess here