Report: Jets and Giants Could Strike Deal if Murray Falls

On 4/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, batman10023 said:

SAM didn't suck as much as Rosen did.

but for example - i think that perhaps CARR and the RAIDERS are playing games to get people to think they want a QB.  get someone to jump ahead and trade with the Jets/SF.   

HUH ?

12 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You know why you can never trust what comes out of Colin Cowherds mouth? For reasons like this: He just called the Chargers one of his trusted franchises, when all Alex Spanos did was squander Rivers career, got rid of Brees and found a way to underachieve with some of the most talented football rosters in Rivers/Brees early careers with LT, Merriman, Edwards etc. 

The Chargers have been one of the most poorly run franchises and it's simply not been as exposed given the fact that they have Phillip Rivers as QB. RIP to Alex Spanos but that dude was completely incompetent as an owner. 

All Cowerd is doing is naming off the latest playoff teams that earned wins last year. 

I do agree with the keys to building a winner, given that Im also big on "getting guys to protect the QB", something that took years for Spanos to do for Rivers. 

Overall though, I agree that the Cards should stick with Rosen. QB is the least of the Cards problems right now. Get the best talent in the draft and call it a day Arizona.