EXTREMELY "OUT THERE" PREDICTIONS FOR JETS 2019 DRAFT

So if a lot of this stuff on MacGregor Wells list actually happened I would not be happy.  What do you guys think of some of these? 

i'd have to say if we do take one WR and he ends up being Greg Dortch I would be disappointed. I'd also be baffled if we didn't grab a Center.  Anhoo... I can't wait for the damn draft  . lol 

It’s time to look into my crystal ball and make some amazing predictions about the 2019 NFL Draftwhich will all come true. But if they don’t my account was hacked. The dog ate my homework. John B surreptitiously and unscrupulously, with malice aforethought, edited out the correct predictions. The Templars hid the truth. Or something.

1. Despite frantically working the phones to try to trade down, the Jets will ultimately stay at pick #3 and select Josh Allen. The Bills will not be happy he went back into the draft.
  2. Despite having traded away all their second round picks for the rest of the millennium to select a quarterback in the 2018 draft, the Jets will make a selection in the second round of the 2019 draft.
  3. The Jets will not select a center in the 2019 draft.
  4. The Jets will use one of their selections in the 2019 draft on a quarterback, surprising almost everyone.
  5. One of Leonard Williams or Darron Lee, but not both, will not be a Jet by the end of the 2019 draft.
  6. The Jets will select a tight end on the third day of the 2019 draft. That tight end will be either Trevon Wesco out of West Virginia or Stetson’s Donald Parham.
  7. The Jets will select a running back in the 2019 draft. That running back’s last name will be Williams.
  8. The Jets will not select a cornerback in the 2019 draft.
  9. The Jets will select an offensive tackle in the 2019 draft, but not until pick #93 or later.
  10. The Jets will select a wide receiver in the 2019 draft. That wide receiver will be Greg Dortchout of Wake Forest.

Those are my predictions for the Jets 2019 draft. How about you? What are your predictions for the draft?

6 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

How do we get the 2nd rounder?

Oh... that's not important it seems. It's just more important for this guy to throw a bunch of $hit not the wall to see if any of it sticks. Why got bogged down in the weeds of specifics?  :) 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

How do we get the 2nd rounder?

11 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Oh... that's not important it seems. It's just more important for this guy to throw a bunch of $hit not the wall to see if any of it sticks. Why got bogged down in the weeds of specifics?  :) 

Maybe in “the Leo/Lee trade”?

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Trade Lee for a 4th day of the  draft  and wrap that with one of our thirds to move back into 2nd? Possibly? I really have no idea. Ignore me. Thanks. 

We're all a bit slap happy at this point. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Maybe in “the Leo/Lee trade”?

Ahhh  yes. Well you just might have something here. I must say I would niot like a Leo trade for a 2nd though. Lee? ? While I'd love to see him in Williams D, I'd be better with. 

25 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

So if a lot of this stuff on MacGregor Wells list actually happened I would not be happy.  What do you guys think of some of these? 

i'd have to say if we do take one WR and he ends up being Greg Dortch I would be disappointed. I'd also be baffled if we didn't grab a Center.  Anhoo... I can't wait for the damn draft  . lol 

It’s time to look into my crystal ball and make some amazing predictions about the 2019 NFL Draftwhich will all come true. But if they don’t my account was hacked. The dog ate my homework. John B surreptitiously and unscrupulously, with malice aforethought, edited out the correct predictions. The Templars hid the truth. Or something.

1. Despite frantically working the phones to try to trade down, the Jets will ultimately stay at pick #3 and select Josh Allen. I'm fine with this.
  2. Despite having traded away all their second round picks for the rest of the millennium to select a quarterback in the 2018 draft, the Jets will make a selection in the second round of the 2019 draft. Probably means the Jets traded up somehow from Round 3.  I'd be fine with this, especially if it was a trade of Darron Lee and our early 3rd to get into the middle of Round 2.
  3. The Jets will not select a center in the 2019 draft. Surprising.  Not on board with this. I'd want a Center before the Jets exit Round 3.
  4. The Jets will use one of their selections in the 2019 draft on a quarterback, surprising almost everyone. Surprising, and not happening.
  5. One of Leonard Williams or Darron Lee, but not both, will not be a Jet by the end of the 2019 draft. See #2 above.  Fine with moving on from Darron Lee if it moves us up or gets us a middle round pick.
  6. The Jets will select a tight end on the third day of the 2019 draft. That tight end will be either Trevon Wesco out of West Virginia or Stetson’s Donald Parham. I'm fine with this.
  7. The Jets will select a running back in the 2019 draft. That running back’s last name will be WilliamsNot a good position to go after this year.  The Jets will ride Bell, Montgomery, McGuire and Cannon in 2019.  The 2020 or 2021 Draft should be used for RB.
  8. The Jets will not select a cornerback in the 2019 draft. Surprising, and this will be a problem.  Have to add some CB depth.
  9. The Jets will select an offensive tackle in the 2019 draft, but not until pick #93 or later. Okay, wouldn't mind seeing this happen.  Unlikely to find a true franchise LT but there should be some reasonable talent available in Rounds 4 or later.  Let's remember that both Jason Fabini and Brandon Shell were mid/late round picks.
  10. The Jets will select a wide receiver in the 2019 draft. That wide receiver will be Greg Dortchout of Wake Forest. No thank you.

Those are my predictions for the Jets 2019 draft. How about you? What are your predictions for the draft?

My thoughts in red above.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I think the Jets will trade Sam for Barkley and the 2 first round picks of the Giants.  We will trade the #6 to the Browns for Odell.    The other 1st rounder will be traded for Rosen.  Our #3 pick will be used on best available safety.  How is that for f$&@ing out there draft scenarios?  Happy now?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark78 said:

I think the Jets will trade Sam for Barkley and the 2 first round picks of the Giants.  We will trade the #6 to the Browns for Odell.    The other 1st rounder will be traded for Rosen.  Our #3 pick will be used on best available safety.  How is that for f$&@ing out there draft scenarios?  Happy now?

Yes..

3C50ABFA-1D73-418A-99F0-E43CC7588ECD.gif

• Haha 1