Mike McCagnan 3rd worst GM in NFL?

3 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Dorsey's next contract is going to be insane

Browns can implode also There's a lot of egos on that team. I don't hate the Browns (only when they play the Jets). But will be a interesting case study if they can handle success. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, LinemanCT said:

Browns can implode also There's a lot of egos on that team. I don't hate the Browns (only when they play the Jets). But will be a interesting case study if they can handle success. 

I think that Cleveland team is going to be very good for a very long time 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Sure, that drunk driver destroyed my car and left me with two broken legs that took four years to heal, but he made it possible for me to buy this new Nissan and for that I will always be thankful 

Who is the better drunk driver Matthew Broderick or Chris Herndon?

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

That is an awful list. 

Look, I’ll never forgive Mac for 3,4 and 5 bring out if the league in 1 year and for Hack. 

But he got us Darnold and for that I will be eternally grateful. 

not so grateful if he does not draft some help for Sam before his career is destroyed like so many other FQB's who have not won anything - Stafford, Luck, Ryan, Cam, Winston, Mariota? etc...

Dalton had support and failed, probably a few others

56 minutes ago, varjet said:

Mac is bottom 5.   He is down there with Bruce Allen and Keim.  Maybe Lynch.  

After Shepherd gets cut he will be on thin ice   

This is his last year.  Book it. 

Your probably right. Now that we have a franchise qb, and a top rb, we have to have a pro OL gm. There is not a gm in nfl who values OL less than mac. One of main reasons he will be gone. Have to find a pro OL gm 

2 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The Jets are the only team in the entire NFL that hasn't won at least six games in any of the last three seasons”

you know, when you take away the outlier that was Fitzmagic/tragic, we've been complete trash under Macc... well, even beyond just him. We haven't been worth a fart in the sheets since 2010.  

• Upvote 2

People say that the Jets can't fire Mac because he got Sam  Darnold. 

Well, what has he done for us lately?

Think about the following GMs who picked FQBs, only to be fired soon thereafter because he was unable to build around those FQBs.  Getting the FQB is often not hard-a team has a bad record and picks high.  Its building the rest of team that is hard.

I don't necessarily know their names, but the guys who picked the following QBs off the top of my head were fired, deservingly so:

Tannehill, Sanchez (?), Luck, Mariota, Watson, Carr, Mahomes, Ryan, Rodgers, Stafford, probably others. 

Mac is toast.  

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1