Final Mock Draft

Guilhermezmc

So this is my final mock draft I tried to keep realistic with names linked to the Jets. 

The Trade:

Giants will give up their 2 first rounders to the Jets to select Kyler Murray with the 3rd overall pick in the draft after Q. Williams and N. Bosa are picked 1 and 2.

Giants give: 6th overall and 17th overall.

Jets give: 3rd overall.

The Draft:

1st Round (6) - Josh Allen - OLB - I could really see him falling out of the top 5 and that would be the perfect scenario for the Jets IMO. (Alternative Pick - Ed Oliver - DT).

1st Round (17) - Jonah Williams - OT/G - I think are more athletic  tackles that will go ahead of him and he will end up being a mid first pick, Jets seem to like him as he fills a huge need. (Alternative pick - Cody Ford - OT/G).

3rd Round (68) - Amani Oruwariye - CB - His stock seems to be all over the place as all others corners do too, I think he's a day 2 guy that could slide into the 2nd but hope he's there when we pick on the 3rd. (Alternative pick - Elgton Jenkins - C).

3rd Round (94) - Jalen Hurd - WR - Sam needs some DAWGS too and he can develop behind our veterans WR as he makes the transition from RB, 6'5 RZ weapon. (Alternative pick - Connor McGovern - G/C).

4th Round (105) - Lamont Gaillard - C - We need a center not much to say here. 

6th Round (198) -  Diontae Johnson -  WR - At this point you're just looking for some kind of depth and players that can be developed into something. PR/KR.

7th Round (219) - Albert Huggins - DT - Nose tackle depth

I like it, in 3rd round we need a center desperately and I think Jenkins is an absolute stud, would take him over a CB especially since we just got Poole in FA. 7th round, Huggins pretty good pick for depth, another guy I saw, Cortez Broughton - my 7th round sleeper of the year. https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/it-s-not-too-late-to-watch-cortez-broughton

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

I like it, in 3rd round we need a center desperately and I think Jenkins is an absolute stud, would take him over a CB especially since we just got Poole in FA. 7th round, Huggins pretty good pick for depth, another guy I saw, Cortez Broughton - my 7th round sleeper of the year. https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/it-s-not-too-late-to-watch-cortez-broughton

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I pretty much agree. I like Amani but would rather go after a C who can pretty step right in and start over Harrison and that would have to be a guy like Jenkins, who I like a lot. He should be there early in the 3rd. Don't nec. see the need to go after Hurd late in the third. If the Jets want a CB take C first, then a CB later in the 3rd, should still be solid developmental prospects there. CB is actually a pretty crowded position right now for the Jets. Tru, Roberts, Poole, Nickerson, Jones, Robinson. I like all of these guys and the younger ones showed a lot of promise when they got the opportunity to play. If we draft a CB we will have to cut one loose to PS...I doubt the Jets carry more that 6 CBs into the season.  

If they were to go CB, I really like Sean Bunting out of Central Michigan late in the 3rd instead of Hurd. His game tape is impressive. Lanky, man press corner who shadows really well and has elite speed and great ball skills.    

5 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

I think anyone would sign up for this draft however I don't find it realistic the Giants trade up with us.   

I f Murray was there and they liked him a lot (like so many other QB needy teams) I think it's VERY feasible. 

16 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Having Saquon and Murray in the NY market?

I still think murray is going first.  We will find out soon enough.  I would love to trade down but only for fair value and I don't think anyone will offer us enough to move down.

Archived