Hold The Line Please!

BettyBoop

Mac's options broken down;

• If Murray is on the board Mac should have the Raiders, Bengals, Giants (highly unlikely to make a trade with them) and Redskins on the line;
  • If Bosa is on the board the Raiders, Falcons, Bills (highly unlikely to trade with them) and Colts (would love to get back our second round pick and a player) should be on the line;
  • If Q is on the board the Falcons, Seahawks (there would have to be a second team involved in this trade) and Chiefs (also a second team is needed) on the line;
  • If Haskins and Lock are on the board the Broncos, Redskins and Bengals should be on the line.

I hope they have enough lines available in Florham Park!

18 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

• If Murray is on the board Mac should have the Raiders, Bengals, Giants (highly unlikely to make a trade with them) and Redskins on the line;
  • If Bosa is on the board the Raiders, Falcons, Bills (highly unlikely to trade with them) and Colts (would love to get back our second round pick and a player) should be on the line;
  • If Q is on the board the Falcons, Seahawks (there would have to be a second team involved in this trade) and Chiefs (also a second team is needed) on the line;
  • If Haskins and Lock are on the board the Broncos, Redskins and Bengals should be on the line.

Haskins and Lock are going to be on the board and 3 is too high to trade down to for those players. 

If Bosa gets picked first and the San Fran doesn't trade out then we will see our trade back. 

Lee and 3rd gets us into the second round for a tackle, use the next pick on a 3rd round center like Connor McGovern or Ross Pierschbacher.

Move Williams to get into the second and free up 14 million in cap this year that is already at 30 million. But I would be surprised if that went down 

39 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I agree. I hope Macc is wheeling and dealing. 

Archived