Ed Oliver to Jets talk is a smokescreen

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m missing what that first part means: that Vegas is locked in for Murray going 1?

No. It would mean the opposite. So he's saying Bosa and Quinnen gone is the way to Oliver. I don't think that's right though. They would need to take a bunch of props off the board to stop you from shorting it.

Interestingly the Jets are currently going off at 4/5 to trade out. Which would probably go hand in hand with the above.

Ok, I think (if true, and I’m not going to look it up) this means Vegas ONLY wants “yes” bets money. Either because SO many people took the “no” bet that they need to balance out their money, or, they have insider info and don’t want to pay out on any more “no” bets. 

Just now, TheGoose said:

Ok, I think (if true, and I’m not going to look it up) this means Vegas ONLY wants “yes” bets money. Either because SO many people took the “no” bet that they need to balance out their money, or, they have insider info and don’t want to pay out on any more “no” bets. 

This would make the lines move. Not make them take one side of a bet you can counterfeit anyway off the board. They're still selling him at 1/2. That's not exactly gonna make the yes money flock.

1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Because even a talking head on good morning footballmerica is capable of telling you that QWilliams is the chalk pick for Maccagnan. Yeah, he's an idiot. But so what. It doesn't take a genius.

Also you seem to be having this weird issue with the whole message board thing. Not everything that is said in response to one of your posts is intended as the initiation of a personal conversation with you.

And you still didn't get what was being said but keep going on some tangent.  

Im having a weird issue with the whole internet thing lol.  A response to me isn't intended as the initiation of a personal conversation?  lOL, cute

4 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Also, same as LWilliams and Adams, he's the one who is where he is on boards because everybody says so and not for reasons I have seen articulated or understand.

I do agree that he’s a more exciting prospect that LW but I see no reason to put him on tier above the top prospects in this class. he’s no god tier DT like suh was coming out

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

Bills will take sweat if he is there. He's not falling to 10 or to 15.

Bills seem to have more pressing needs on  offense line than at De.    Also blowing a top 10 pick on a player with a medical issue is a sure way to lose your general manager job.   Jmo I can't see anyone taken him in the top 10. (Let's see if any GM has the balls to do it).

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There was some NFL show on ESPN the other day where they made all the hosts stand up the whole time and, in one segment, they threw red challenge flags at the camera and dropped some of the most idiotic hot takes you’ve ever heard and it took me a second to realize that this wasn’t a parody thing.

Yeah I mean who tf thinks up these shows?

That actually has what the MLB channel does beat...bunch of guys wearing suits trying to swing baseball bats and then putting on gloves to try to demonstrate a slap tag at 2nd base, again, while wearing a suit hahaha.

I guess they know that enough people want to see hilights and that they’ll sit through a bunch of d bags boring the daylights out of just about anyone to get there.