Sign in to follow this  
johnnysd

The least see draft I can remember

Usually at this point a good amount of knowledge about how the first round could go and certain players are locked to certain teams but this year the analysts jut have no clue whatsoever. Will be a fun draft

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Usually at this point a good amount of knowledge about how the first round could go and certain players are locked to certain teams but this year the analysts jut have no clue whatsoever. Will be a fun draft

It's because of the weak QB class. Analysts with strong QB classes, make all the stories about them. I mean, it's kind of disgusting how much Kyler Murray hype there is in advertising this draft. They only know how to market the tv program version of the draft one way now... because sports journalism is over-populated by D-level students what knew someone to get their job.

• Like 1

This draft sucks. Plain and simple. A lot of guys are gonna be pissed after all the speculation and we draft this year's version of Jeff Lageman. Or Vernon Gholston.

• Upvote 1

It feels like a few guys hate every single possible pick and unless Macc trades down, gets a 2nd rounder, next year's 1st rounder and still lands Ed Oliver and Garrett Bradbury, they are going to want to fly the plane over Florham Park. 

Me?  I'm seeing End Game tonight and I just need the Jets to make their pick before 9pm and it's all good.  

• Upvote 1

90% of this board will hate what the Jets do no matter how it plays out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

90% of this board will hate what the Jets do no matter how it plays out.

the other 90% will love it no matter what they do

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

the other 90% will love it no matter what they do

I think most of us will love it but 4 out of 3 of us are bad at math so we won’t be able to figure out what the Jets are doing with any of their trades.  To me, the two most important things in this draft are getting a Center, getting an Edge rusher, getting a WR/TE and finding a CB. 

• Upvote 2

jets have a 50-50 chance of getting the pick right, though there is only a 10% chance of that

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

This draft sucks. Plain and simple. A lot of guys are gonna be pissed after all the speculation and we draft this year's version of Jeff Lageman. Or Vernon Gholston.

The pick will AGAIN be a decent unspectacular DT named Williams who wears #92. 

Happen to have a down day of work due to some home repairs. The NFLN green room must feature Natty Light and meth. Lots of HOT TAKES, most making no f__ing sense. Charlie Caserly, fresh off his brilliant advice to Richie Rich to hire Todd Bowles, appears to have lacquered his hair to his head. Tables in high end steakhouses do not feature this much high gloss shellack. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

The pick will AGAIN be a decent unspectacular DT named Williams who wears #92. 

Could be. But hey don't worry. According to some posters we can get a 2nd rounder for Leo! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 2

The spectacle of the draft is so over the top now that its fun. It's pretty funny when we pretty much already know that probably more than 70% of the 1st round wont get a 2nd contract but as of tonight? Steals...all of them!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

I think most of us will love it but 4 out of 3 of us are bad at math so we won’t be able to figure out what the Jets are doing with any of their trades.  To me, the two most important things in this draft are getting a Center, getting an Edge rusher, getting a WR/TE and finding a CB. 

Face it .........  1/2 of us will love the pick, the other half with loath the pick and the last 1/2 will be undecided.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Did Yogi Berra create this thread title?

Yes in a previous life.

15 hours ago, NYallDay said:

The title of this thread emoji3166.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it. 

I don't get it. 

lol, "see" should have been "set". And today's actual draft showed it as well. No one had any idea who was going to be picked. They were throwing out 3 or 4 names and still not getting it right except for the Houston OT position.