Jump to content
joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Recommended Posts

Its finally here....the mock drafts, the feelings, the what ifs, do we make a selection at 3 or do we trade back, today is the day we find out if in year 5 Mike Maccagnan can draft players to help this team win a Super Bowl. 

Image result for 2019 NFL DRAFT PICKS

Let's go!!!!!!

Image result for mike maccagnan pics

Image result for new york jets new helmet logo pics

The Arizona Cardinals are on the clock................

Image result for arizona cardinals logo pics

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I say we post a shirtless pic of every player as they are drafted tonight in this thread

I bet you have them all saved on your computers external hard drive! 

Image result for weirdo at computer pics

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I bet you have them all saved on your computers external hard drive! 

Image result for weirdo at computer pics

when-coach-says-you-can-row-shirtless-78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Cool story coach. 

Draft day joe, same team me and you, let’s go Jets!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bleacher Report Mike Freeman 

1. Cardinals: Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray. This still seems like one of the safer bets of the draft. There's been very little inkling of them doing anything different. At least so far.

2. 49ers: Alabama DL Quinnen Williams. One of those picks where the 49ers can't go wrong. Watch this team. It could sneak up on people next season.

3. Jets: Ohio State DE Nick Bosa. Joey Bosa's younger brother will be a star on the field and, if he goes here, will be a huge one off it, too.

4. Raiders: Kentucky LB Josh Allen. Perhaps the most unique athlete in the draft. He also would help soften the blow of Khalil Mack's absence.

I'm fine with that.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for metlife draft party pics

Thank God Lee will not be attending. Can you imagine the embarrassment of getting traded at your team’s draft party?

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bleacher Report Mike Freeman 

1. Cardinals: Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray. This still seems like one of the safer bets of the draft. There's been very little inkling of them doing anything different. At least so far.

2. 49ers: Alabama DL Quinnen Williams. One of those picks where the 49ers can't go wrong. Watch this team. It could sneak up on people next season.

3. Jets: Ohio State DE Nick Bosa. Joey Bosa's younger brother will be a star on the field and, if he goes here, will be a huge one off it, too.

4. Raiders: Kentucky LB Josh Allen. Perhaps the most unique athlete in the draft. He also would help soften the blow of Khalil Mack's absence.

I am making a bold prediction  now the whole Kyler Murray thing is a smokescreen Arizona is looking to get a kings ransom for trading out of the first pick. I predicting they trade back to Raiders spot and will take a OL to protect Rosen. Bosa is a pick if they cant get a deal to move out. This has been a big smokescreen to Jack the price of admission. I still think Arizona is targeting a OL but cant pick one that high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.11df1c3e3ef9a8b1949c3b748c5a3ffe.png

 

Cardinals: Kyler Murray

49ers: Quinnen Williams

Jets: David Putney

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first David Putney joke of draft day has been made.  Expect many more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Yep... I got my annual text already from my Boston client. She wrote, and I quote:

"Today is the day the JETS ruin some young mans life".

 

Lets break the curse!!!  GO JETS!!!!

That slut! Send her to Kraft's school of tuggery.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Cardinals: Kyler Murray

49ers: Quinnen Williams

Jets: David Putney

Why you pancake eating M'fer......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’d think Macagnan could find himself a decent cup of coffee. Is there a DD inside Florham Park? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict the first round pick will be 21 years old. Age is a factor and Mac goes young in the first and ancient everywhere else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More people getting on the Quinnen Williams to the Cardinals bandwagon. If that's true and Bosa goes to SF, I think the Jets either trade down or draft Ed Oliver

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read through the 2018 thread a few days ago and it was hilarious seeing all the "get rosen" posts and a lot of people were mad we went with Sam over the other guys. The reason I say that is so if you're feeling down about the pick whoever it may be just remember that half the board last year was pissed about Sam and that turned out alright. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just keep building the core. Gonna take couple years................DE,DT,OL,WR, TE, CB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Thank God Lee will not be attending. Can you imagine the embarrassment of getting traded at your team’s draft party?

I thought the same exact thing about Robbie Anderson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Xtina said:

You’d think Macagnan could find himself a decent cup of coffee. Is there a DD inside Florham Park? 

Down the street. What's wrong with DD, you like those candy coffees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I thought the same exact thing about Robbie Anderson.

Shirtless 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I predict the first round pick will be 21 years old. Age is a factor and Mac goes young in the first and ancient everywhere else. 

have no fear MM will draft some 42 year old unknown kicker from a small school somewhere. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Shirtless 

Nooooo getting traded during the draft. 

DK Metcalf is the only player who should be walking around shirtless. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Predicting who ever Jets take, Macagnan will let the media know HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE!!!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Predicting who ever Jets take, Macagnan will let the media know HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE!!!!

He will also be surprised he fell to us. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Predicting who ever Jets take, Macagnan will let the media know HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE!!!!

Guy we wanted all along.

Couldn't believe he fell to us.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...