*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Its finally here....the mock drafts, the feelings, the what ifs, do we make a selection at 3 or do we trade back, today is the day we find out if in year 5 Mike Maccagnan can draft players to help this team win a Super Bowl. 

Image result for 2019 NFL DRAFT PICKS

Let's go!!!!!!

Image result for mike maccagnan pics

Image result for new york jets new helmet logo pics

The Arizona Cardinals are on the clock................

Image result for arizona cardinals logo pics

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bleacher Report Mike Freeman 

1. Cardinals: Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray. This still seems like one of the safer bets of the draft. There's been very little inkling of them doing anything different. At least so far.

2. 49ers: Alabama DL Quinnen Williams. One of those picks where the 49ers can't go wrong. Watch this team. It could sneak up on people next season.

3. Jets: Ohio State DE Nick Bosa. Joey Bosa's younger brother will be a star on the field and, if he goes here, will be a huge one off it, too.

4. Raiders: Kentucky LB Josh Allen. Perhaps the most unique athlete in the draft. He also would help soften the blow of Khalil Mack's absence.

I'm fine with that.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bleacher Report Mike Freeman 

1. Cardinals: Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray. This still seems like one of the safer bets of the draft. There's been very little inkling of them doing anything different. At least so far.

2. 49ers: Alabama DL Quinnen Williams. One of those picks where the 49ers can't go wrong. Watch this team. It could sneak up on people next season.

3. Jets: Ohio State DE Nick Bosa. Joey Bosa's younger brother will be a star on the field and, if he goes here, will be a huge one off it, too.

4. Raiders: Kentucky LB Josh Allen. Perhaps the most unique athlete in the draft. He also would help soften the blow of Khalil Mack's absence.

I am making a bold prediction  now the whole Kyler Murray thing is a smokescreen Arizona is looking to get a kings ransom for trading out of the first pick. I predicting they trade back to Raiders spot and will take a OL to protect Rosen. Bosa is a pick if they cant get a deal to move out. This has been a big smokescreen to Jack the price of admission. I still think Arizona is targeting a OL but cant pick one that high.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Yep... I got my annual text already from my Boston client. She wrote, and I quote:

"Today is the day the JETS ruin some young mans life".

Lets break the curse!!!  GO JETS!!!!

That slut! Send her to Kraft's school of tuggery.

• Upvote 3

I read through the 2018 thread a few days ago and it was hilarious seeing all the "get rosen" posts and a lot of people were mad we went with Sam over the other guys. The reason I say that is so if you're feeling down about the pick whoever it may be just remember that half the board last year was pissed about Sam and that turned out alright. 

• Upvote 4