joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Williams will be a run stopper so that will help your run defense but the Jet need was pressure and either Allen or Sweat was the better option.  

• Upvote 2

Giants need a center and should pick Bradburry. If not a center than a DE in Montez Sweat. His heart condition was mis diagnosed 

Love Hollywood Brown but he is smallish and needs to be put in the slot. If he gains weight will he lose that quickness?

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Are the Pats going to take Drew Lock?

Hope not. I am very high on this guy. Shocked that Denver passed on him. 

Seahawks could go edge. If so Ben Banugu could be a surprise here. If Cornerback it is Murphy. Greedy williams is not Carrolls type of player . 

Patriots needs it states Defense inside line.  In that case I see a player that is a clone that Belicheat played against for years. Defensive Tackle Greg Gaines or is a clone of Kyle Williams of Buffalo.  

I have to say this one more time.  Gettleman of the Giants you should hand in your papers. You trade in the first round and gave up three picks to get a player you could of gotten in the 2nd round at 37. There is something wrong with this guy !!!

• Upvote 1

Nice pick here for Carolina. He was a top 10 pick but he was not quick enough for being a left tackle. Dropped him down for RT. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Dont know Sean Bunting

He plays in the Mac and he is real good. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company