joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Just saw a q. Williams interview that is all I needed to see to want to stay away from the kid. Could not understand a word he said and he must have said man 10 thousand times. The kid will either be a bust or I would have to listen to him "talk" after every game. No thanks

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1

Hey I wanted them to trade the pick and we will probably never know what was offered for #3.
On another note I bet Helen of Troy throws a tight spiral.
I think it is safe to assume that the giants and raiders were never trade partners for us. We might really have had little to no interest in our pick

• Like 1

Depends how good Haskins is
Even if he busts they didn't trade for him They sat back and he fell into thier laps. They got a good value on him.

• Like 1

Looking forward to tonight! Most of the trolls and chainyankers are gone and it'll be mostly knowledgeable Jets fans up in here ....let's Do This

This can clearly be seen throughout the forums

• Upvote 1

Damn I woulda liked drafting Deebo 
He is a slot receiver and we currently have the highest paid slot receiver in the league. I like deebo I think he has alot of potential but he is not a good fit

If we draft Connor McGovern over guys like Metcalf, Winovich, Polite, Lane just because he's a Center that will be a stupid move
Isn't he supposed to be the second best center in the draft and wasn't he projected in the second?

gotta love the jets this guy is a bum
You must not have watched any college football. The kid was a stud who fell hard after the college football season was over

• Upvote 3

Wait till they draft a CB next
They need to either resign Claiborne or trade for one that fell out somewhere else maybe a 4th to min for Tre Wayne's?

The good: he’s only 21. 
The bad: DARNOLD IS GOING TO GET KILLED BECAUSE OUR CENTER IS A PARKING ATTENDANT 
Any center available is just as bad

• Upvote 1

Why? Why do WE have to give him a chance? How about giving a guy that didn't **** himself over out of stupidity a first chance? Seriously. Is this a ******* charity? How about we only draft poor kids who have moms with breast cancer, or have 3 kids at 22 years old? 

Or, how about we build around our Goddamned QB? 

Second chance. Please. 

Because he is a rare talent who we think we can get the most out of? We didn't draft him to do him a favor we drafted him so that Gregg Williams can scream him into submission and turn him into the mid first round pass rushing monster that is packed away under the fat rolls

• Like 1

Look I hope Polite is a beast and Williams is the next Reggie White. But quite simply a year after drafting Darnold this draft is just completely clueless. This entire offseason had to be about Darnold, but McSchithead just keeps putting all of our draft resources into defense, being super conservative in the first, and "clever" looking for a steal afterwards. It's so frustrating. Our GM and ownership have literally no clue. Whatever. I can almost guarantee CB at 94 too. Book it.
You are 100 percent right. What a waste of resources going out and getting the best slot receiver in free agency and leveon bell and an all pro caliber guard

• Upvote 4

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company