joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Typical Mac. Typical Jets.

In before our D finishes 23rd in 2019.

That would actually be a higher position than Greg Williams defenses usually finish

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bills always get the fat chick when the ugly lights come on.

Yet they made the playoffs a couple years ago and the Jets could very well have the longest active streak of missing after this season..

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

Haskins falling to 15 shows you this was a bad year for trading down from the top. Nobody was viewed as worth the price for trading into top 5. I’m not a Macc fan, but what did you want him to do?. If he traded down for less than chart value you would have killed him for that too. 

Maybe draft 32nd?

Gettlemen has a plan. I don't know what that plan is and it may be to drive off a cliff in a clown car that's on fire, but he has a plan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

In a draft chock full of edge pass rushers, perhaps the deepest draft ever, the Jets managed to pick an interior lineman, a position they don’t need, instead of filling a need they’ve had for the last 20’years. I just don’t get it. I’m not doubting the talent of Williams, but there were better picks to be had for THIS team IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, it's arguably a need, but it's a need because mac has failed to draft that position, keep players at that position or sign quality free agents for that position.

Who the hell is that one kid making the Titan's pick on the end that's like twice the size of the others? Is he draft eligible?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Like, that was the most awkward, inappropriate sh*t I’ve ever seen on ESPN. And the same night the Tyreke Hill audio comes out? They spend fifteen minutes doing an apologia for Simmons and don’t even interview Simmons about it? Who was served by that?? 

Maybe the publicist paid for the segment

One of my favorite things about the draft is how many "historical" picks are made every year. Like, "He is the first guy from a college that has a name that starts with a W and the player has a name that starts with a W too! History in the making!"

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It seems like a lot of these players focused on things outside of football...have a hard time making it work. Especially at QB

Jaguars are fools. Don't they know you can get offensive line talent by never drafting it? 

Mac playing 3d Chess.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

They got Spencer Long.

but aren't dumb enough to play him at center..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Wow another corner taken not named Greedy. Wonder why this kid is sliding. He’s very talented 

He's named Greedy. 

• Like 1

given mac's history with 2nd round picks...why do people want him to trade up?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Seriously. What does he do all day long? How many hours do you have to put in to take the consensus BPA on draft day? No scenarios, no mocks, no nothing. Just kick your feet up on the desk and sip your Dunkin’ Donuts coffee 

His draft strategy is to fail hard enough every year that he can just draft the consensus pick in the 1st round...look at his 2nd round picks and the failures their so it's actually brilliant so he doesn't have to use his skill to make a 1st round pick too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

What the hell is going on with the Safety class this draft. There's alot of talent such as Adderly and Thornhill still available. 

It's like teams don't know safeties are more important than the QB

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MDL_JET said:

I can feel it. Gonna pick a TE nobody knows of. That'll do it. That or a Linebacker.

C'mon Safety. I want to see the epic meltdown.

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

It's about not trading down from #3 this year. It has nothing to do with using the 2nd for Darnold. Some of you dudes just don't get it. But have fun with your DT. He's sure as **** going to be on the field a lot when this offense can't get first downs bc they can't block.

They got Shady. He'll just run through the 12 defenders in the backfield.

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

whinge whinge whinge

Jets Nation is all about the etsrogen.

get some sac, dudes

Your definition of get some sac seems to be bending over to take what mac gives you

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company