joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My gut says,” Go for a jog you fat f*ck!”

Bet you’re lovable.  ❤️

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Lee corso is drunk

Don’t say that, please.  Lee had a massive stroke, almost died.  He has some speech and cognitive impairment.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, I'm rooting for the Cards.  This takes balls and I love it.  Cant wait to see if this works or not with KK and KM. 

Or stupidity?

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t enjoy racist conspiracies but the Giants drafting Daniel Jones feels a lot like that stretch of NFL football when John Fogerty was the halftime act of literally every game. 

Seems to be a trend with the Giants, Eli is as white toast as they come...,out of Ole Miss. 😳

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Its not Quinnen that we're annoyed with, its the recent history of this franchises drafts. 

Are you aware of the last decade + of Jets drafts? 

2019: DT Q. Williams

2018: Sam, obviously, and then DTs nate Sheppard and Folatsu Fatusak-something in that draft

2017: Safety J Adams, Safety Maye in the 2nd

2016: LB D Lee

2015: DT Leonard Williams at 6

2014: S Calvin Pryor

2013: CB Dee Milliner, DT Sheldon Richardson

2012: DL Quentin Coples

2011: DL Mo Wilkerson

2010: CB Kyle Wilson

2009: Sanchez

2008: DL Vernon Gholston

2007: Revis

Have to Go All the way back to 2006 for first round O line.

Notice also, over 13 years not one WR, no Edge Rushers in the 1st. 

Its a ton of D Line and Safeties, with an ILB thrown in the mix. Not how you build a good NFL roster in today's game 

Its like the record is skipping or something.

I understand.  I’m disappointed, Pretty much already stated what I hoped.  Offense, offense, offense.  What can you do, but welcome the kid.

Let’s see what happens the rest of the Draft. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Haha, his NFL comp is Kelvin Beachum!

Thanks Macc!

No, no, trust me.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

Interesting pick.  I like his nastiness.  If he can block, i'm happy.

He can block!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Sounds like a blocking TE. 

I found this funny.

YAC - I don’t know how a tight end this slow and incapable of elusiveness makes things happen after the catch, but here we are. Obviously not a make-you-miss type in space, nor is he a home run threat, but incredibly tough to bring down and has really good balance through contact. Withstands shots and carries defenders with him for extra yards. Carnage of missed/broken tackles left in his wake is eye-popping at times. 

Goal line guy

We really missed Rhett Ellison when he left for the NFL.  Fullback/TE is a very undervalued position, particularly when your Oline isn’t the greatest.  I like this.

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Mayock with another Tiger.   That’s 3 Tigers drafted by him so far.  

Mayock is HUGE on character, not just skill. I can see it.

7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Clellin and Hunter are both great kids.  Never have to worry about them off the field.   

That is what happens when the school is more than a “football factory” and a damn good academic school.

*On a side note, Clemson fans were killing SoCar fans who were claiming they were the  “real USC” on Twitter a few months ago.  Loved it!  

9 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Can you tell me something good about our new tackle? Like, its known around campus that he only stops working out to go feed homeless children, or something...

As far as community service, USC won the National Community Services Award...again.  All these athletes participate.  This takes care of the good guy part.

https://news.usc.edu/146551/usc-athletics-wins-top-community-service-award-from-athletic-directors-group-fiesta-bowl/

Lot of good about Chuma once he matured and grew up.  Talented and nasty once he got serious about the game, stayed his senior year to prove that.  He is very happy to team up with Sam again.  Sam “mr. clean” is happy, that counts for something.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

It's painful...   wave after wave of arrogance...   from a buncha moke football fans glued to teh Tv and their computer

Don’t think I’d call it arrogance...more like battered Jet’s fan syndrome.

19 minutes ago, TheGoose said:

Seriously?

I hate you for making me look back a hundred pages looking it up.  In the middle of a pedicure and manicure.  😩

Heathan.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

You’re improving the roster by constantly replacing players at positions you drafted three years earlier. 

Thomas, it’s a good thing I’m too old for you.....I would have stabbed you with my high heel 3 seconds into a date with you.

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Well since almost 100% of the time when they weren't in a goaline formation Bell didn't have a fullback on front of him with the Steelers I don't see why he would love this. His running style is about patience and determining his own hole to run through. Somebody running in front my of him like that would hinder his style of running.

Big difference in the bodies Bell had in Pittsburgh vs NY.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

That’s his end game fantasy though. You’re playing into his hands. 

Sometimes it’s just fun to get him going...

• Haha 1

OT, was hoping Mr. Irrelevant would be a Trojan, for once.

Almost right, Caleb was on the USC team for a year when his dad was coaching for us, left for UCLA because we didn’t have a scholarship to give him, they offered him a scholarship.

Significant because Mr. Irrelevant was established by a Trojan alum and booster.

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

And Sanchez helped keep that alive with the Jets.😀

Hey, we could have told you!

By the way, how many times did the Jets play in a division championships before Mark? 😉

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

What? wtf are you talking about. You're easily my least favorite poster -- you exude no social traits of being someone people enjoy talking to. 

Peace. 

That was brutal.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company