joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

High interest savings account?

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

What the **** was that monologue by Wingo? That was the corniest sh*t I’ve ever heard and he’s screaming it. Jesus Christ

gist?

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Comparing him to Suh.

Suh 35 inch vertical

Williams 30 inch vertical

He's not Suh

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, deucebag said:

Mushmouth

Rashan Gary went to Michigan with a 9 wonderlic. Who cares.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

WOW

your boy must be a real ahole no offense

Hockenson vs another DT? No difference this year between 8 and 3. Jets need offense.

When the actual season starts would you rather have TJ Hockenson or Quinnen WIlliams?

This is an annual tradition. Jets offense is terrible over the course of a season. 4 months pass. Everyone forgets how bad the offense was by the time April rolls around. Defensive tackle emerges as the best player in the draft. Profit.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

When did all sports dads turn into pageant moms?

What's funny is Archie is still running the Giants.

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It seems like a lot of these players focused on things outside of football...have a hard time making it work. Especially at QB

Wilson got good first before dumping the college wife then marrying Hollywood wife.

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I’m starting to feel Williams wears the pants in the Williams Gase relationship 

If someone gave me decent odds on Gase never coaching a game for the Jets I’d be tempted to take it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Look I hope Polite is a beast and Williams is the next Reggie White. But quite simply a year after drafting Darnold this draft is just completely clueless. This entire offseason had to be about Darnold, but McSchithead just keeps putting all of our draft resources into defense, being super conservative in the first, and "clever" looking for a steal afterwards. It's so frustrating. Our GM and ownership have literally no clue. Whatever. I can almost guarantee CB at 94 too. Book it.

bUt wE sIGned Leveon and how dare you criticize him  for skipping practice 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

He gained weight on purpose at the suggestion of his agent and messaging from scouts that he should be heavier. It totally backfired. Let’s get him back to the 230-235 area, let his hamstrings heal, and then hand him to Gregg Williams for molding. 

Even if he was heavier than he wanted to be, his metrics were still awful. He was an undraftable player with the times he put up and the position he plays.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

So in the first round Mac sucked because he went with the "safe" pick.  In the third round Mac sucked because he went with the "high-risk/high-reward" guy.  In the fourth round he sucks again because he went with the "safe" pick again.

Amazing.

How is Polite high-reward? His combine numbers would indicate low reward.

And did they really just draft a blocking tight end? We going holder next? If you didnt know better you'd think the Jets were intentionally botching this thing.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I like boring derpy picks on day three. When the upside is obvious and they're still around it should tell you something about the likelihood of getting there.

Edge Pittsburgh just took is like 99th percentile everything besides weight

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Apparently, he came below 4.6 at private work outs closer to the draft with more time to heal and prepare.

Same here 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

@T0mShane see, this is the difference between me and you.  I dont need the cred, like you do.  I rather root for my team and their players to succeed rather than root for them to fail for the sake of being right.

Polite was such an obvious whiff though.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company