joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

i also like that allen caused 5 fumbles last year.  he uses his long arms.  i would rather have allen or oliver than Q, and i hope the new jets analytics department puts the kybosh on the Q hype.

My problem with Quinnen Williams isn't so much the analytics as the lack of them.  He didn't even bother with the agility drills.  Presumably because his numbers would suck.  I don't know if the teams get to run them in private workouts, but I am pretty sure I would burn #3 without something. 

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Gholston’s problem is that he was strong and fast, but otherwise a complete stiff, athletically.

I was surprised that his 3 cone time was faster than Allen and Oliver.  His short shuttle wasn't bad. Not all world, but didn't seem like a stiff.   

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You think Mac takes another box safety?

I don't think so, but he could do much worse than the Tiny Linebacker.

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Lindstrom in the Top 15?

Jesus Christ 

I get that tons of people hate Macc, but he looks like Eddie DeBartolo compared to some of these dickheads tonight.

Ha! You ****ers thought I was reaching in the mock picking him @22.  Suck it!

• Like 1

I was changing the oil in my daughter's car, so I am a bit behind and watching the DVR.  I am pysched that Haskins is coming to DC.  I can't wait to see if "he can get his feet connected to his eyes!"   God these guys are ******* idiots.

Meanwhile, in other news,  @#27TheDominator is killing the mock draft.  Lindstrom 8 picks earlier, Banogu, Hurd and Okekere all a round earlier than I picked them.  I wonder if Boykin will go before 102 where I picked him.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Meanwhile, in other news,  @#27TheDominator is killing the mock draft.  Lindstrom 8 picks earlier, Banogu, Hurd and Okekere all a round earlier than I picked them.  I wonder if Boykin will go before 102 where I picked him.

Boom! To the Ravens and everything.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company