joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

DO NOT POST PICKS BEFORE THEY ARE TELEVISED!!!

Every year someone has to be that doofus - please be mindful of your JN brethren.

BUMP!!!

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I was convinced the Chefs would take Metcalf to help them matriculate the ball down the field should they have to cut Tyreek.

Metcalf’s 3 cone was horrendous. He’s gonna bust- he’s straight line only 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Y'all need to stop the snarkfest.  

QW is a boring legit good pick

Polite and this USC OL have legit upside ... and legit downside.  But its 3rd rounders who have a 30% chance hit chance anyway - swing for the fences, both positions of need.

This whole draft is really going to be about coaching.  Which we haven't had since Bill Parcells - can Gase and Williams coach these guys up to their potential.  Can our strength and conditioning team max these guys out.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Mac and all GM's tier players - trade down if you have enough guys in the same tier and hope a couple of them are still there at the trade down spot.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Guys, Wesco is a great pick. Great athlete who can run, catch and block. Terrific upside.

I'll take your word for it.  Hope you're right. 

Do you know anyting else about him?

6 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Let's be honest, most of the knuckleheads on JN criticize the pick because they never heard of the guy and wanted a name they are familiar with.  I barely heard of Chris Herndon a year ago. 

True.  What's your point?

I actually focus mostly on position of need...totally ignorant of all these guys.

I just read up on him.  I'm ok with the pick now.  He was considered a Day 2 kinda guy before the injuries.  It's a total flier.  He re-ran the 40 at a private workout post combine and improved to 4.56.

I think this is exactly the kind of upside flier to take in the late rounds - who can also contribute to specials

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company