joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

Joe's willy is changing the rampant sexist culture here one homoerotic pic at a time 

Joe is changing #MeToo into #ComeOnMeTooMan 

• Post of the Week 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Larz said:

So the Jets just trolled the giants on tweeter

It’s possible they were thanking them for letting them borrow some egregiously overweight men from Nassau County

• Like 1

What the **** was that monologue by Wingo? That was the corniest sh*t I’ve ever heard and he’s screaming it. Jesus Christ

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Dude reach under that filthy couch cushion and wade through the old popcorn, 80's Playboys, empty sandwich bags, the pocket p, and find your remote.  It's on the NFL Network too.

I got rid of NFLN in solidarity with Josh Gordon

Mariota is such a mush and the Titans are going to sneak-draft his replacement in this draft 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

gist?

That awkward tie-in between making it in the NFL and in country music would get you thrown out of your MFA program

@Maxman A suggestion for next year. A JetNation panel show covering the draft live so we don’t have to be punished by these screaming ninnies. We craft a niche by arming each commentator with an AirSoft rifle and we can open fire on each other for saying dumb things 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Wow that was some crazy subterfuge by Steve Keim and the Cardinals. I feel like I just watched an M. Night Shyamalan movie

• Like 4

Rosen fleeing Arizona like Billy Zane fleeing the Titanic

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, I'm rooting for the Cards.  This takes balls and I love it.  Cant wait to see if this works or not with KK and KM. 

If they get seven wins out there, the Cowboys are going to give Lincoln Riley and ownership stake next year

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

He’s a special player.

Put this on Maccagnan’s career tombstone 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Wow the Giants took Eli Jr.

Eli with no arm strength. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Giants fans are going to destroy the living sh*t out of Daniel Jones. Dude should stay in France like Frederic Weis

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DLJ said:

As if the Giants would ever sully their brand my drafting a black— even though the black threw 50 TDS

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

They just interviewed Daniel Jones and I’m guaranteeing you people that he’s a virgin. Dude won’t start 16 games in New York before he’s run out

• Haha 3

I don’t enjoy racist conspiracies but the Giants drafting Daniel Jones feels a lot like that stretch of NFL football when John Fogerty was the halftime act of literally every game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

how is it supposedly intelligent Jet fans know we need to beat the Pats, know (or should know) that Bradys weakness is pressure up the middle, we get a stud player in the middle, and said Jet fans weep for hours.

the giants didn't win those SB's because they had a good RG.

Is Quinnen Williams studlier than the last stud player we drafted at six to pressure Tom Brady? Or the guy we just paid $8 mil per to to pressure Brady up the middle? I’ll just assume that he’s studlier than the 28 year old DT we took in the third round last year to pressure Tom Brady.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Reminds me when the lions drafted dud wrs at the top of the draft two years going, then had the cajones to take Calvin Johnson.

In this analogy, we draft the Calvin Johnson of DTs next year

• Upvote 3

Just now, mphtrilogy said:

Safe picks are rarely sexy picks, and the worst thing about Williams is that he isn't a force of nature like Aaron Donald or Fletcher Cox. Williams is the type of defender who makes other defenders look better. 

Oh ffs

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Need to get QWill some weapons before we judge him

Gotta get all these complementary players at pick six to set the table for the stars

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

There should be a lot of options in the 3rd...

Not at center. You’re looking ORT at that point 

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I was joking unfortunately.  I think mccagnan winds up dealing 2020 draft capital to fix the OL again.

This is why you don’t keep a dead man walking in position to make decisions. Then again, there’s no way Chris Johnson is aware that his team is ****ed for the next three years anyway 

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Wow that’s brutal 

You can’t even say the Giants weren’t warned about Gettleman 

Mara should find a way to get Gettleman out of the building tonight. Louis Riddick interviewed for that job and he’s on site. They could make the transition pretty quick and clean right now. 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company