*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Why was my eye candy post deleted and shirtless dude's pics allowed to stay? Double standard and borderline sexist. This is a real issue. The objectification of young shirtless men is a real problem and the exploitation of them is on the rise. We need to have a discussion and a dialogue where this issue is addressed. #HIMtoo.

• Upvote 1

I think Nick Bosa’s injury history puts Quinnen Williams in a 49ers jersey. Jets trade down WITH Nick Bosa still on the board.

I’ll be watching the draft with the rest of the board when it kicks off. Luckily I have morning classes so heading out to Buffalo Wild Wings for some food and booze tonight. Go Jets!

21 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Why was my eye candy post deleted and shirtless dude's pics allowed to stay? Double standard and borderline sexist. This is a real issue. The objectification of young shirtless men is a real problem and the exploitation of them is on the rise. We need to have a discussion and a dialogue where this issue is addressed. #HIMtoo.

Joe's willy is changing the rampant sexist culture here one homoerotic pic at a time 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Joe's willy is changing the rampant sexist culture here one homoerotic pic at a time 

*Disclaimer

I have nothing to do with anything the way you interpret things is on you, what you have on your mind and your likes and dislikes has nothing to do with me. Whatever your sexual preferences are doesn't effect me to each is own. 

I am a happily married man I own my own home I don't live in my parents basement or at the YMCA. I was gainfully employed up until the day I retired. I am now collecting the pension I earned along with free health benefits. 

joewilly12 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

*Disclaimer

I have nothing to do with anything the way you interpret things is on you, what you have on your mind and your likes and dislikes has nothing to do with me. Whatever your sexual preferences are doesn't effect me to each is own. 

I am a happily married man I own my own home I don't live in my parents basement or at the YMCA. I was gainfully employed up until the day I retired. 

joewilly12 

When do you crack the first cold one? Mine is whenever I hear/see Adam Schein. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

*Disclaimer

I am a happily married man I own my own home I don't live in my parents basement or at the YMCA. I was gainfully employed up until the day I retired. I am now collecting the pension I earned along with free health benefits. 

joewilly12 

Wow...you have really come a long way since your posting days as FF2 :)

Just now, jbt said:

why don't they like Allen?  Can Oliver become anything close to Donald? 

I think for Allen's his tape has not backed up his numbers. He seems like a speed only guy with few moves in his repertoire.  He might become a great pass rusher in the future, but he is not the instant impact guy that you take at 3

14 minutes ago, section314 said:

When do you crack the first cold one? Mine is whenever I hear/see Adam Schein. 

Whoever at the NFL decided to schedule the draft during Passover should be forced to spend 3 days listening to LeVeon Bell's rap music non-stop.  Not cool, NFL!

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

More people getting on the Quinnen Williams to the Cardinals bandwagon. If that's true and Bosa goes to SF, I think the Jets either trade down or draft Ed Oliver

This would be the ideal scenario.  Depending on the offer and the spot, I think a trade down would be my first choice. If we stay at 3, I woke up today with my gut telling me that Oliver would be the best option. Up until this point, I was back and forth between a few guys, but I think Williams can turn him into a great NFL player.  Bosa is a stud, but his injury history would be too much of a risk at 3 for me. It doesnt matter how good a player is if they cant stay on the field.  With limited picks in this draft, the pick at 3 (if they stay), needs to turn into  solid production.  IMO, Trade down / Oliver, or Allen.   Cant wait to see how it goes.....

The uncertainty at the top of the board makes this one of the most compelling NFL drafts in a long time. 

How many years in a row have we been hearing about teams picking 1st already basically agreeing to terms on a contract with their guy prior to draft day?  Sure, Baker Mayfield at 1 was a surprise last year, but at the very least we were all confident the Browns would be taking a QB, it was just a matter of which one.  This year, the team picking 1st could pick a QB OR grab their top defensive player, and its anyone's guess which they choose.

Its possible the NFL told the Cardinals to be super secret about things and that they've wanted Murray all along, but either way, we don't know that to be true at this time.  Everyone is flipping the script now and saying the Cardinals will be sticking with Rosen.  Fun stuff.   

• Upvote 1