*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Only if youre a whining hater there is.

I can make a case that with 3-4 game changing type players at the top of the draft its more of risk to trade down for a extra one or two lesser players. 

Hes having a good draft and youre whining about day three swaps.  Perfect

Tell your bf to draft somebody instead of trading down

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

no reason to make a trade on a depends if we get lucky.  You trade up if there is a guy you want you trade down to get more picks.  First trade was good this 2nd one makes no sense.

They have a list of names. If they want two guys before 157 then that’s why they did it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Peace Frog said:

If all 10 guys Mac wanted are still in the board. 

To just move up 9 in a later round makes zero sense. None. But I get it, ypu defend anything they do, Jet Nut insults anyone for criticizing, and Jets723 is the Buttfumbler. UWFs is the comic reliefe.

You guys are like Macs own Avengers. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, RVAJet815 said:

And if he knew the guy he wanted wasn’t going anywhere...or if he had 3 or 4 guys with an equal grade...what he did was basically moving up for nothing.

But at some point, you can't have 3/4 guys who are all equal. Now position comes into play, and as a human being you have to have a preference somehow.  Unless you are the most indecisive person alive

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

To just move up 9 in a later round makes zero sense. None. But I get it, ypu defend anything they do, Jet Nut insults anyone for criticizing, and Jets723 is the Buttfumbler. UWFs is the comic reliefe.

You guys are like Macs own Avengers. 

Max, can we set up a remedial arithmetic session?  This is the 4th one.  I'm scared for our future.