*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

14 minutes ago, BCJet said:

The second trade is an example of Mac not having any clue what hes doing.  What do you gain moving down in the current round, to move up in the next round, when you dont know who is there?  Its nothing more then a gamble that "there are 4 guys we like here, we can risk moving down", when at this point you should have a player that you actually WANT.  Its almost like he forces the situation into making the decision for him

You couldnt be more right!

Gase's use of tight ends: 

Furthermore, the tight end position wasn’t just a focus in the red zone. In Denver, the top two tight ends combined for 115 targets in 2013 and 90 targets in 2014. In Chicago, the top two combined for 126 targets. In Miami, the four tight ends that saw playing time were only targeted 73 times.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

As opposed the the blowhards who have no fu(king idea who or what this guy is bitching and moaning about him, sight unseen. 

Don't need to know anything about him except that he's a TE and we still have needs all over the field but none of them were at TE. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SayNoToDMC said:

Just looked at the draft order for the rest of the round. WTF did we get for all these tradebacks? We didn't get a single other 4th rounder?

We got a 5th.  Pick 157.

Just hoping maybe Gaillard, Jordan or Piersbacher makes it to 157.  Not that we are likely to take any of these guys.  

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Maccs was smoking dope with Don Nelson, who sold him on the idea of centerless basketball. Now he's trying to apply it in the NFL. 

MACE THE POINT FORWARD....... Remember that bullsh*t? Oh man don't get me started.

• Haha 1

WTF with this pick? I wouldn't even want him as a UDFA!

How do you pass on other options when we need so much talent elsewhere? This is the annual "I'm a scout, and I see dead people" pick to prove insight that doesn't exist.

Developmental picks either have production or upside. This guy has neither. I think Quinen Williams ran faster than this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1