*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those making fun of how he talks, you are grade A dipsh*ts.  Biggest day of his life.  

Hi all, been a while. This is why I don’t bother with this sh*t anymore. K thx bai

Maccagnan reportedly thought Edoga was a defensive tackle, but accidentally took OL instead.

Posted Images

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Lord I hope Sammy does not read JetNation boards; or any Jet players. We can be a terrible fan base sometimes. Tenn. Jacksonville, GB etc. have a great relationship with their fans. I hope we can return to that.

Let the ass whoopin’ Begin.... that’s how I feel

Amen brother

• Thumb Down 1
35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, I heard.  Except that TE is a need position as well, so what

Lets face it, has nothing to do with the position.  Has everything to do with its a name most have no idea of who he is, how he played and never expected to be taken.

Would have been happier with a half assed scrub WR whos names have been posted over and over

Yeah like DK Metcalf who people here wanted in the top 10. He went as the 64th player taken. Even his teammate (Brown) went before he did not to mention a half dozen other WR's.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I’m now 100% convinced that Gase and Frank Pollack believe Harrison can be the starting Center. I don’t see it but what do I know? Let’s hope so. 

Maybe they really like Jon Toth too.

I'd be really tempted by Pierschbacher or Gaillard in the 5th or 6th though.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Good stuff. Thanks. I see the positives and similarities....but he needs work. Two TE sets with Herndon could give the Jets lots of options.

Ill keep an open mind on Wesco. 

I guess he’s better than another late round DT

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I’m now 100% convinced that Gase and Frank Pollack believe Harrison can be the starting Center. I don’t see it but what do I know? Let’s hope so. 

Gase allegedly wanted one of the free agent centers and Macc biffed it.

• Upvote 1
Guy was mis used  WVU.  As Cimini pointed out he caught 26 balls out of 30 targets.
Tough guy, and he can play

That’s all well and good and he might turn out to be a good player, but I just feel the pick could have been used to fill a more pressing need, that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Idk what trades he was offered. Do you? How do you know he didn't turn down a massive deal? Just bc he said so. For all we know he was offered multiple day 2 picks this year and next and turned it down. So stop acting like you know everything. You know nothing about what was offered just like the rest of us. 

It is YOU who is acting like they know everything.  It is YOU who said he should have traded, without knowing anything about what was offered.  I don't know what was offered but I'm more than happy with Q on the team.  Also, very happy with taking the risk on Polite.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

He did start the 2nd half of the season. Wish I had focused more on how HE played the few times I got to see the Jets.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

He did start the 2nd half of the season. Wish I had focused more on how HE played the few times I got to see the Jets.

One thing we are not privy to is the scouting that gase did vs. the jets.  He said the first thing he did with darnold was give him the scouting report he had vs him.  Maybe gase’s opinion of Harrison is more favorable than on this board.

• Upvote 1

Top 3 WR available     Comparison

Emanuel Hall     (Michael Wallace)

Preston Wilson  (Martavis Bryant)

Keesean Johnson  (DeMarcus Robinson)

Top 3 RB available     Comparison

Dexter Williams   (Rashard Mendenhall)

Rodney Anderson  (Stevan Ridley)

Trayveon Williams  (Elijah McGuire) 🙄

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Top 3 WR available     Comparison

Emanuel Hall     (Michael Wallace)

Preston Wilson  (Martavis Bryant)

Keesean Johnson  (DeMarcus Robinson)

Top 3 RB available     Comparison

Dexter Williams   (Rashard Mendenhall)

Rodney Anderson  (Stevan Ridley)

Trayveon Williams  (Elijah McGuire) 🙄

No. And will go Undrafted. 

14 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Fun TE fact: did you know the Jets drafted John Mackey in 1963 (before the merger so he went to the NFL team instead).  Best TE we ever drafted and he didn't play for us :)

The Cards drafted Namath in 1965 and the Giants drafted Matt Snell in 1964..

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

He also can provide Bell with extra yards, which is a nice plus.  It's not like we have Mangold running out into space to block anymore.

Exactly.  I mean this helps out our prized offensive weapon I would think lol

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

We all wanted Offensive Line, so I guess Wesco kind of fits into that category...I guess, hmpf

Last two picks help run and pass game.  Tomlinson is gone, he can’t block and can’t catch.  Wesco can also be lead blocker for bell.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1