*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

10 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

That is what happens when the school is more than a “football factory” and a damn good academic school.

*On a side note, Clemson fans were killing SoCar fans who were claiming they were the  “real USC” on Twitter a few months ago.  Loved it!  

Yes, that’s been going on a long time.  We don’t hear much from our neighbors in Columbia anymore.   The only time we see or hear them is when they appear on Live PD episodes getting arrested for running from cops and weed possession.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I mean we did add a pro bowler on the oline and drafted a good OL prospect who played with Sam. Also added bell and Crowder.  Yeah I guess we didn’t help him lol
And drafted a blocking tight end which helps both the pass and run games when faceing teams with a strong pass rush by adding an extra blocker

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Nothing inspires confidence like replacing former 1st rounder busts that Mac took with 5th rounders also taken by Mac. 

FWIW if we flip Lee for Chris Harris then we’ll have have turned Lee into a starting CB and that’s not bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I mean we did add a pro bowler on the oline and drafted a good OL prospect who played with Sam. Also added bell and Crowder.  Yeah I guess we didn’t help him lol

We still don't have a Center! It's like you guys are brain dead

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2