*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Just now, Mac is a Tool said:

An LB with 3 shoulder surgeries and then a CB who's coming off 2 knee surgeries............ I know the odds of finding a stud here are low but I mean cmon man with serious injuries like these they should have been off our board

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Jets draft picks 2019:

1]  Quinnen Williams, physical, tough football player

2]  Jachai Polite, physical, tough football player

3]  Chuma Edoga, physical, tough football player

4]  Trevon Wesco, physical, tough football player

5]  Blake Cashman, physical, tough football player

notice a trend here.  That's what we've needed.  The "combine freaks" can carry on.  I want football players.

DAWGS! 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

pathetic. 

I cheer for the worst drafting team of the modern era. 

I've been smited by god. 

Starting to feel like you deserve the misery you're wallowing in.  Self fulfilling prophecy and all of that.  If it's schtick, ok.  If it's not it's sad.  Felt kind of bad for you yesterday, after Jalen Hurd almost fell to us.  Now, maybe not so much....

I just read up on him.  I'm ok with the pick now.  He was considered a Day 2 kinda guy before the injuries.  It's a total flier.  He re-ran the 40 at a private workout post combine and improved to 4.56.

I think this is exactly the kind of upside flier to take in the late rounds - who can also contribute to specials

• Upvote 2

This is Jets 6th pick
two season ending knee injuries...means he better have skill-talent when healthy or why pick him. 
From CHI
103592.png&h=80&w=80&scale=crop
6'1"198 lbsRutgers
21POS RK
183OVR RK
58GRADE

Pre-Draft Analysis

Austin is a tall corner with above-average length. He plays faster on tape and he may need more time to recover from consecutive season-ending knee injuries, but he did not run well at his pro day. He has above-average change of direction and short area man-to-man cover skills on tape. He's got the tools to develop into an effective press corner. He's got big hands and he flashes above-average ball skills.

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:
This is Jets 6th pick
two season ending knee injuries...means he better have skill-talent when healthy or why pick him. 
From CHI
103592.png&h=80&w=80&scale=crop
6'1"198 lbsRutgers
21POS RK
183OVR RK
58GRADE

Pre-Draft Analysis

Austin is a tall corner with above-average length. He plays faster on tape and he may need more time to recover from consecutive season-ending knee injuries, but he did not run well at his pro day. He has above-average change of direction and short area man-to-man cover skills on tape. He's got the tools to develop into an effective press corner. He's got big hands and he flashes above-average ball skills.

Have you found a 40 time cause I can’t find one at all