joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

That was brutal.

So is reading your posts, where you find increasingly more obscure ways to work USC into a conversation that has nothing to do with the program. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/26/2019 at 10:06 PM, JiF said:

He was fantastic for the Gators.  Just don’t think he’s freakish enough to play edge in the NFL.  It’s like Maudlin all over again.  And it’s another pick used on D with some solid offensive prospects on the board. 

@T0mShane see, this is the difference between me and you.  I dont need the cred, like you do.  I rather root for my team and their players to succeed rather than root for them to fail for the sake of being right.

Scepticism and criticism =/= rooting for our team to fail.

Just say'in.  

We all root for the team to win and our players to do well.  Some of us can also discuss things rationally at the same time.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Scepticism and criticism =/= rooting for our team to fail.

Just say'in.  

We all root for the team to win and our players to do well.  Some of us can also discuss things rationally at the same time.

It's funny too see all of the downvotes and buttfumbles for anyone that is critical of a pick, yet all of the upvotes for everyone slurping every pick. Then we have to hear how people are rooting for players we just picked too fail. It's comical at times. 

God forbid someone doesn't like a draft pick we make with our history of having truly horrible drafts over the last five decades.  

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

@T0mShane see, this is the difference between me and you.  I dont need the cred, like you do.  I rather root for my team and their players to succeed rather than root for them to fail for the sake of being right.

Polite was such an obvious whiff though.

The gem here is me talking about Cashman, getting a premonition of us taking Cashman, taking Cashman and then me pimping Cashman. 

#armchairGM

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Paradis said:

What? wtf are you talking about. You're easily my least favorite poster -- you exude no social traits of being someone people enjoy talking to. 

Peace. 

You have “ favorite” posters ? Lol thats rich

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Page 72. Its gold. 

You're like a gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?   :rolleyes:

BTW, I miss our buddy @joenamathwouldn'tcry, he hasn't been around for months. I tried PMing him a while back, no reply. 

This thread must be what hell feels like.

Maybe this is the pain....The Purge...we need to go through as a Board to cleanse ourselves of what was done by this team prior to Douglas being hired.

It's ugly, it hurts, I'm seeing poster on poster hate.....it sucks.  But get it out.  This is like the Thunderdome.  When we leave this thread...

We go forward. Together.

braveheart GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I was at a Billy Joel concert with the wife the 2nd night of the draft.  Saves me some embarrassment; I liked the Polite pick at the time.  Thought it was a roll of the dice, but worth taking the shot on an edge.  Knew it was high risk/high reward, but I liked it at the time.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I was at a Billy Joel concert with the wife the 2nd night of the draft.  Saves me some embarrassment; I liked the Polite pick at the time.  Thought it was a roll of the dice, but worth taking the shot on an edge.  Knew it was high risk/high reward, but I liked it at the time.

Same here.  Calculated risk/reward for a premium position, kinda like when we took Geno Smith.  They obviously didn't work out but I understand the logic....just wish the pick was better.  So much talent on the Board when Polite was taken.  The hindsight on this one will hurt.  Winovich, a WR, a Center, etc.

Maybe one good thing can come from this

both whofan and Jets723 never come back from the embarrassment of this 

• Upvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

43 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

You have “ favorite” posters ? Lol thats rich

more aptly put -- i have people whom i simply pass over, because they post hot garbage

39 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You're like a gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?   :rolleyes:

BTW, I miss our buddy @joenamathwouldn'tcry, he hasn't been around for months. I tried PMing him a while back, no reply. 

Hope hes OK.

41 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Same here.  Calculated risk/reward for a premium position, kinda like when we took Geno Smith.  They obviously didn't work out but I understand the logic....just wish the pick was better.  So much talent on the Board when Polite was taken.  The hindsight on this one will hurt.  Winovich, a WR, a Center, etc.

I’m going to challenge your use of the word “calculated”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

I’m going to challenge your use of the word “calculated”

simon gibson math GIF by Originals

You know....calculated.  Expert analysis and preparation.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, JiF said:

You know, I did some thinking about this and you’re right. It hurts the Jets that Jachai didn’t make the roster and it’s sad that a young dude with obvious talent, for whatever reason, isn’t going to get a chance to have a career in the NFL. I get so wrapped up in trolling people and mocking the Jets that I’m more worried about punchlines and owns than I am about the team. I can do better than that. Thanks, brother. You changed my mind. 👍🏻😘

Just now, T0mShane said:

You know, I did some thinking about this and you’re right. It hurts the Jets that Jachai didn’t make the roster and it’s sad that a young dude with obvious talent, for whatever reason, isn’t going to get a chance to have a career in the NFL. I get so wrapped up in trolling people and mocking the Jets that I’m more worried about punchlines and owns than I am about the team. I can do better than that. Thanks, brother. You changed my mind. 👍🏻😘

I’m just ******* around. This is me and my homies at the club last night celebrating Jachai Polite Cut Day like true pimps:

80599C8E-CC61-4E5D-BE97-98071959451E.gif

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It took you all these months to realize that. Many of us are questioning your loyalty to the NY Jets and thinks Maxman just keeps you here for the ratings. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m just ******* around. This is me and my homies at the club last night celebrating Jachai Polite Cut Day like true pimps:

80599C8E-CC61-4E5D-BE97-98071959451E.gif

Kung fu hustle?

• Post of the Week 1