joewilly12

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

1 minute ago, CTM said:

The ******* pick isnt in yet ? 

Kyler Russell Wilson

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

The Josh Rosen trade clock has started...

Watch him go to the Giants, sit for a year behind Manning and then ball out next year.

Cardinals are dumb arses.

• Upvote 2

Just now, PoconoJetFan said:

How does affect us? Help or hurt?

Taps

It was expected so doesn’t hurt us

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

the Cardinals just picked peter dinklage

Tiny QB? 

Just now, RVAJet815 said:

If he's 5'10'' I'm the easter bunny...

Hes hopping his a$$ to the bank now

• Haha 1

This is Mac’s chance to finally execute a trade down and not get cute or be too stubborn about value. I have no faith he can get it done. I would love to be wrong. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sec101row23 said:

But, but , but the Cardinals took Nick Bosa to dinner twice.  How did they draft Murray.....Lol

That is why Arizona is a door mat.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, I'm rooting for the Cards.  This takes balls and I love it.  Cant wait to see if this works or not with KK and KM. 

Or stupidity?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Not gunna lie, I'm rooting for the Cards.  This takes balls and I love it.  Cant wait to see if this works or not with KK and KM. 

If they get seven wins out there, the Cowboys are going to give Lincoln Riley and ownership stake next year

I really don't like how everyone is comparing this guy to Russell Wilson. 

Wilson is SUCH a unique player. Hard guy to mimic 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

paging @playtowinthegame who certainly used his not very nice voice these last couple weeks. 

I was rooting for him.  

It takes balls to put out a guarantee on the Super Bowl, get it wrong, and then come back to guarantee the 1st overall pick and get it wrong.

Respect.

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jets will now get the 2nd best player in the draft because the Cardinals are retarded.

agreed

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

And apparently no one is that interested in trading for Rosen. That guy's reputation must be dookie. 

Or perhaps teams are keeping their powder dry. Trade market could heat up for Rosen.

8 minutes ago, Il Mostro said:

Monkey Shoulder is William Grant's blended malt -- heavily based on Glenfiddich, which makes sense at the price point.  Pretty good gateway Scotch.  The real sleepers in the Grant's lineup are their Glen Fohdry labels. These are single malt Speyside whiskies.  There is a NAS Double Oak which goes for $28.00 and a 12 year old for $38.00 (higher price than the Glenfiddich 12) and sometimes less on special deals.

The 12 is definitely not Glenfiddich, since it lacks that wet cardboard/funk on the nose and palate.  Maybe Kininvie?  The only Double Oak in their portfolio is The Balvenie.  They own only these three Speysides and I seriously doubt Grants would need to market other distillers' products since they are such a massive producer.  The only other distilleries they own are Alyssa Bay (lowlands) and Girvan (grain whisky only).

I am going with Balcones Texas Malt for the draft. :-)

William Grant owns The Balvenie and I think it was the original distiller of Monkey Shoulder -at least when I went to a scotch tasting a few years back that’s what the Scottish dude told us.