*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I was joking unfortunately.  I think mccagnan winds up dealing 2020 draft capital to fix the OL again.

This is why you don’t keep a dead man walking in position to make decisions. Then again, there’s no way Chris Johnson is aware that his team is ****ed for the next three years anyway 

8 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Hopefully Mac looks into the barrel of a shotgun and fate does the rest 

I mean these posts are getting ridiculous now.  Wishing death over a goddamn draft pick(who by the way is a top player in this draft) is either immature,sick or both

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

No offense to you Klecko, but the reason is for the better part of two months every one on this board who had the temerity to suggest that Quinnen Williams was a talent, equal to, and possibly better than Ed Oliver, was ripped apart, ridiculed, and told that they didn't know Jack Sh#t about football, by some of the so called "draft experts" on this board.  That's why.

And if there’s one universal truth, it’s that being drafted by Macc means you are good.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

F off Macc you spineless sheethead. All this talk about trading back for months. And you pick YET another DL. Now Macc is going to deplete next year’s draft and pick a player who will bust. Can’t make this crap up. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, GREENLANTERN said:

Quinnen Williams seems like a nice young man and a great player. I wish him the best of luck.

But I still think we should have traded down and went offense.

Enough DT’s ENOUGH! 

Enough defense in round 1 ENOUGH!

Can you tell me what was offered for the #3 pick?

4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

His defense gave up 44 points in the national championship and his contribution was 3 tackles.

Ed Olivers defense gave up 52 pts to the juggernaut Memphis Tigers and his contribution was 3 tackles (1 was assisted).

this is fun....

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is why you don’t keep a dead man walking in position to make decisions. Then again, there’s no way Chris Johnson is aware that his team is ****ed for the next three years anyway 

I mean, they got new clipart for the logo - what more do you want from them?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

It is going to be painful watching the 2nd round seeing the OL fly off the board.

Ok....do we have proof somebody offered offered us a 2nd?  The olinemen in this strong isn’t as strong as the defensive players.  

• Thumb Down 1

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I agree. I think the problem for most folks here is that they wanted Ed Oliver for these reasons, and wanted him later - so we could recoup some picks. If the Lions take Oliver here, then it's moot - because it was the Bills pick that we were most likely going to land to make this happen, and trading in-division is a pipe dream.

@HighPitch ^^^ this is what you quoted, i think you're thinking of someone else's comment - either way, enjoy the rest of the draft