Jump to content

*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those making fun of how he talks, you are grade A dipsh*ts.  Biggest day of his life.  

Hi all, been a while. This is why I don’t bother with this sh*t anymore. K thx bai

Maccagnan reportedly thought Edoga was a defensive tackle, but accidentally took OL instead.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Great post as usual, TWERP.  Guess you were wrong again.   Speaking of real dicks......  Some things don't change, do they?😏

Awww so cute. You had to edit it. Keep trying you may just get it right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Mac is the worst, not saying it was by a mile.  But Mac sucks the worst of any GM in the league.

Mac is bad, but I will take Darnold and Q Williams over Barkley and Jones any day of the week

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

No one is actually saying he’s not a good player.  Just like the rest of macc’s cowardly auto-drafts, he doesn’t actually add anything that matters in today’s nfl.

You've got this one wrong Ted.  Really, really wrong.  Pressure from the middle is the new normal.  Just ask Aaron Donald.  That's what this kid will bring to our Jets, you will see......

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Ok, so....whos gonna be the pass rusher? LOL. 

 

 

One of many holes, you can't fill 5 holes in one draft, You are looking for a playoff team now?

But look at history, a mediocre player turned into a sack star in the 80's here because the middle was so strong as to need double/triple teaming

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You’ll see youngster. You’ll see. I give you midway into your 30’s before you’re on Prozac for rooting for this pathetic franchise.

LOL. I don’t doubt it, brother. Like I said I didn’t love it either but he IS very talented. Let’s see what happens. He’s on the team now so I’m hoping aboard the train.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You’ll see youngster. You’ll see. I give you midway into your 30’s before you’re on Prozac for rooting for this pathetic franchise.

LOL. I don’t doubt it, brother. Like I said I didn’t love it either but he IS very talented. Let’s see what happens. He’s on the team now so I’m hoping aboard the train.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

Mac is bad, but I will take Darnold and Q Williams over Barkley and Jones any day of the week

Gettleman is hands-down the most damaging GM of the past 2 seasons. Mac maybe the past 4. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

You've got this one wrong Ted.  Really, really wrong.  Pressure from the middle is the new normal.  Just ask Aaron Donald.  That's what this kid will bring to our Jets, you will see......

Williams and Donald are nothing alike, but otherwise, cool.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

LOL. I don’t doubt it, brother. Like I said I didn’t love it either but he IS very talented. Let’s see what happens. He’s on the team now so I’m hoping aboard the train.

By December it will be dragging you.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

Haskins falling to 15 shows you this was a bad year for trading down from the top. Nobody was viewed as worth the price for trading into top 5. I’m not a Macc fan, but what did you want him to do?. If he traded down for less than chart value you would have killed him for that too. 

Maybe draft 32nd?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Haskins falling to 15 shows you this was a bad year for trading down from the top. Nobody was viewed as worth the price for trading into top 5. I’m not a Macc fan, but what did you want him to do?. If he traded down for less than chart value you would have killed him for that too. 

The bills got oliver at 9.  Jags got allen at 7.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...